Brock and roman for believerbieber74

*roman's POV*

I put my head in my hands as my older cousin Rock gave me a lecture. What have I done wrong? I only told him I was gay. I sighed and looked at him.

"Okay Rock." I said weakly and he sighed sitting down next to me. He sighed weakly.

"Can we have some pancakes when we get back?" I asked. He moved away and looked at me.

"Don't push it." He said and stood up. I sighed and sorted out my hair. I heard the door swing open and heard one of the Usos (defiantly Jey by the sound of it) getting beat up. I squealed and jumped away from them. Jey laughed and stopped.

"What's up fag?" He asked and I narrowed my eyes.

"Don't call me that dick face!" I screamed at him and Rock held me back.

"Jabroni leave!" Rock shouted at me. Wait!! What? I grumbled and left. How is this my fault? I've done nothing wrong. Just because I'm gay. I sighed and walked away. To no where. I bumped into someone and growled.

"Fucking watch it dick!" I yelled and saw Brock. My face went pale and I stepped back.

"What did you call me?" Brock asked walking towards me. I gulped hard and fiddled with my hair.

"I I I didn't mean to call you that." I stuttered. He laughed and smirked.

"Yeah. Of course you didn't." He said and walked off, shoving me onto the floor. I whimpered and moved away. He turned and looked at me once his manager walked off.

"Sorry about that." He said helping me up. I got to my feet and looked at him.

"Why are you acting so nice?" I asked and he laughed.

"I act mean in front of my manager." He said and I nodded. I fixed my boots and then my hair. He smiled and soon walked off. God he's cute. Wait what? I sighed and walked to the canteen. I sat at the table me and my family normally sit at. I twirled my hair round my fingers and sighed.

*Brock's POV*

I soon caught up with Paul. He looked at me and laughed.

"I don't think I've ever seen a man so weak." He laughed. I nodded.

"Yeah." I said. Actually Roman's quite strong and ain't normally weak.

"He always blames it on his family." Paul said and I grumbles.

"I'll give you that." I said weakly. Maybe he does blame it on his family. But we don't know what the crazy Samoan family is normally like. I sighed and put my belt over my shoulder. I walked into the canteen to see roman with his family. I sat on the table next to them. If I could understand Samoan I would know what's going on. Someone like roman doesn't deserve all that.

"Oh for fucks sake! Your meant to be my family! You pricks!" Roman yelled, getting the attention of everyone here. I looked at roman. I stood up and dragged him out. He looked at me and I smiled weakly.

"You okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'm fine." He said and I gently kissed his lips.

"Okay." I chuckled.