Ambreigns for ambreignsforlife2015 part 2

*Seth's POV*

I stormed over to roman and slammed him into the wall.

"You better be happy now! I hope your fucking happy!" I screamed at him as he stared at me confused.

"Happy about what?" He asked and I growled, slapping him.

"Roman, dean killed himself! All because of you!" I yelled and he gulped.

"H he killed himself..because of me?" He asked and I nodded, letting him go.

"Yes.." I said. Okay maybe I can't tell him the truth. I want roman hurt before he sees dean. I walked off and sat in my office. Before dean shot himself I ended the shield. Dean has become more crazy but even more after he shot him self. The ambulance got here before we lost our mad man and he lived. He is worse than ever before. I've heard Bray Wyatt call him the walking dead but dean just beat the shot out of him.

*Dean's POV*

I was hanging upside from a metal bar on the celling. I laughed and looked around the room. This is so fun! I love it! I sniffed and swung up, grabbing the other bar and turning myself round. I saw roman come in and lay on the bench, crying. Then more wrestlers came in. They all sat talking and none noticed me. John turned and noticed my things.

"How come Dean's stuff is here?" He asked. My arms are getting weaker. So are my legs.

"I don't know." Dolph said. I lost my grip and fell, going through a table. I moaned and stood up, looking around. All of them staring at me. Roman stood up and looked at me.

"Dean?" He asked and I ran out the room the quickest I could.

*Roman's POV*

I followed him and sighed. Dean is still alive and he doesn't want to see me ever again. I ran up to him and pick him up.

"Baby I'm so sorry." I whispered and put him down. He looked at me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and he nuzzled his face into my face.

"Never let me go Romie." He whispered and I smiled. I kissed his head gently.

"Come on dean. I need a tag team partner." I said and held his hand. He nodded and dragged me towards the ramp.

*Dean's POV*

I moaned as I waited for my music to start. I'm feeling sick. Yet again. I grabbed a bucket and threw up before putting the back down.

-----------------------------------

After the match, roman took me home. He put me in bed and sighed.

"It's okay. You've just ill. I'll look after you baby." He said and I pulled the covers up to my chin. I yawned and slowly fell into a deep sleep.