Roman Reigns for JannetteLint19

*Jannette's POV*

I walked backstage with my boyfriend Roman Reigns. The tag team champion for the shield. Roman looked down at me with a small smile.

"Hey Jan you will be staying in the locker room with me and my tag team partners. Before I take you out for a nice trip." He said as we bumped into a two toned haired man and a scraggy brown hair man. Roman stood in the middle of them and smiled. The two toned haired man looked me up and down before whistling, making roman's neck snap round to look at him. The third man looked at my boyfriend and the other seeming to be trying to be laughing.

"You checking out my girlfriend seth?" Roman snapped and Seth gulped hard. The other burst out laughing and snorted.

"Seth you where. It's usually me that does that." He said. Roman burst out laughing.

"Dean that is true. Jan come on. Let's get going. I was just going to say bye to my friends but no point now." Roman said and walked me to his car. I hugged him and smiled widely.

"I love you roman." I said and he hugged me back.

"I love you too." He whispered and unlocked his car. I chuckled and got in the car.

*roman's POV*

As I drove down to the beach, I started to feel my heart racing. I never normally panic. I mean. I'm strong and a WWE superstar, also part of the Samoan family. Panic attacks are rare in our family. I parked my car and got out, Jan following behind me. I had hold of a rucksack with a blanket. I put the blanket down laid down on it. Jannette laid next to me and smiled. I rubbed her head and yawned, ending up falling into a deep sleep.

_____________________

"Roman? Roman?" I heard Jan asked. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at her. I looked straight at my watch and sighed.

"I've been asleep for an hour?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes you have roman." She chuckled and I laughed. I sat up and put my hand in my pocket, taking a deep breath.

"Can I asked you something?" I asked and she smiled.

"Go ahead." She said. I pulled out a box and opened the lid, a ring glistening in the sunlight.

"Jannette. Will you do me the honour of being my wife?" I asked, trying my hardest not to talk in Samoan.

*Jannette's POV*

I gasped as I looked at the ring. Is this a dream?

"Yes..yes I will marry you." I said and he slipped the ring onto my finger. I smiled and kissed him on the lips gently. He smiled and rubbed my cheek.

"Your the best woman I could ever spend the rest of my life with." He said and I chuckled.