Dean Ambrose for Awesomegirl4569

*Alexis's POV*

I sat in Jon's locker room and he looked at me. He sighed and sat down next to me, forcing me to look at him.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked with his lunatic smirk on his lips. I smiled softly and moved his scraggy fringe out his eyes.

"Nothing my lunatic fringe." I chuckled lightly. He nodded and smiled widely. He kissed my head and chuckled to him self. I watched him start doing press ups and I giggled when he slipped. I suddenly stopped laughing when he glared at me.

"It isn't funny." He said and I sighed rubbing my head. He laughed and stood up, pulling me into one of his hugs. I rested my head against his chest and looked up at him. He sighed and kissed my head. I looked straight into his eyes and kissed his chin.

"Jon what's wrong?" I asked and he sighed. He looked away from me and grabbed his United States championship belt and walked out the room.

"Jonathan!" I yelled and walked to the door, watching him walk away with his tag team mates. I sighed and slammed the door shut before crying with my head against the wall. What's wrong with Jon?

I looked at screen and saw him fighting evolution with the shield. I seemed to smile but I watched Jon carefully. He went over to a time keepers box and pulled out a sign saying 'will you marry me babe?'. I smiled and chuckled watching him put it down and run back up the steps. I chuckled and saw the door swing open. Jon walked in and I jumped into his arms. He smiled and kissed me head making me blush. I smiled widely and rubbed his head.

"So will you marry me?" He asked and I nod widely.

"Of course I will. Is that for our little girl?" I said and he nodded.

"Yes it is for our little girl and because I love you." He said and I blushed.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Little Jess yelled running over. I smiled and knelt down in front of Jess. She chuckled and hugged me.

"Can I go and play with uncle Seth?" She asked and Colby walked in.

"Sure little girl." He smiled and I watched them sit in a corner playing with dolls.

"Colby has found an excuse to play with dolls." Jon laughed and I smiled. I pecked his lips and smiled.

"I love you." I smiled and he rubbed my cheek.

"I love you too." He smiled and kissed my lips.

"Ew! Yuck!" Jess yelled and I chuckled. I looked at her to find Colby wearing a tiara.

"He's a ninja princess daddy. Look." She chuckled and Jon smiled.