Dean Ambrose for Megamaxsqueen

*Dest's POV*

I walked round the mall and chuckled lightly. Where can I go? Ah hot topic. My favourite shop. I smiled and walked in. I wonder what I can buy. I started to look around, seeing what's good. I heard a familiar laugh near by so I quickly looked up. In front of me with his back facing me was Dean Ambrose with Roman Reigns. I smiled but stayed quiet. He can't know I'm watching him. He will think I'm a freak or a creep.

"Oh come on Roman diva Reigns. Why can't I buy this?" Dean asked, gaining a laugh from Roman.

"It's awful! It's shit." Roman laughed. They are like a pair of kids. Yet it's rather funny to watch them argue. I smiled and went to buy my things, hearing them follow.

I soon left and stood near the wall. Waiting for Dean to leave Hot Topic. When he did, I followed him and roman. Sounds strange I know but who cares. He's an amazing wrestler and super hot.

*Dean's POV*

I laughed as roman went on about his hair.

"So you wash it everyday, straighten it every day, curl it on birthdays and only trim it?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yep. That's right." He smiled and I laughed. I rolled my eyes and quickly looked at what he bought.

"Are you fucking serious?" I asked looking at him.

"What?" He asked and I sniggered.

"Your wife and daughter must be sick of you and your hair." I said and he shrugged.

"Yeah. But Jo-Jo insists on brushing it. Argh!" He said and I couldn't help but laugh my head off. I sniggered and sighed.

"Ok ok.."I smirked and he smiled.

"See you later Ambrose." He smiled and walked off.

"See you!" I laughed and went to get something to eat. How come I can smell someone following me..? I must be going mad.

*Dest's POV*

I gulped as I continued to follow. What if he notices me? They say he's crazy enough to smell you. I gulped and watched him walk off. I can't believe I met him. But if he finds me I'm screwed. I'm dead.

Dean picked his phone up and started to talk to Seth. By the sound of it. I sat on a bench and started to text my friend. Just to past the time. It's better than being bored waiting for him to finish. This seems creepy. I might just stop.

Then he continued walking, so I followed. Then he suddenly stopped...

*Dean's POV*

I sniffed smelling that person. She was probably scared.

"Still following me huh?" I asked turning round. Then I saw her. She was so scared. I sighed and put my hand on her shoulder.

"You ok?" I asked and she nodded weakly. Then she tried to run but I grabbed her.

"Hey hey hey..calm down." I smiled and she looked at me. I smiled and grabbed my pen. I knelt down and quickly signed her bag before walking off.