Ambreigns for ccpunk712

*dean's pov*

I moaned as I woke up. God my stomach hurts. I gagged before sprinting off to the bathroom. It feels like roman bought a house with the bathroom purposely on the other side of the house. When I reached the bathroom, I threw up and coughed. I shook as I slowly got to my feet. I covered my mouth and fell back onto the floor, just missing the wall. I sighed and coughed loudly. I sighed as my eyes slowly closed.

*Roman's POV*

I woke up and yawned. I stretched and went to kiss dean but he wasn't there. Where's my cute little lunatic? I got up and gulped.

"Deanie?" I asked scared. I searched the whole house and soon made my way to the bathroom.

"Deanie boo?" I asked walking over to him. He moaned and grumbled. I sighed and picked him up, carrying him back to the bed room. I put him back in bed and tucked him in.

"Romie?" He asked weakly and I smiled down at him.

"Yes baby it's me. Your going to be okay. You have me." I smiled and he chuckled before coughing. I smiled and stood up.

"Anything you want?" I asked and he nodded.

"Something to eat please." He said and I nodded, walking downstairs. I sighed and started to make him a special breakfast. This was meant to be our anniversary of when we first started dating. Two years ago. Just as the shield began. I sighed and looked at the wall.

"Why did you have to fall ill." I mumbled. I bit my lip and put his food on a tray. I took it all upstairs and put it on a table next to him. He smiled widely and sat up. I sat next to him and chuckled.

"I won't leave you alone babe." I smiled and he nodded weakly. He started to eat the food I made for him. I looked around and whistled.

"Mum you can cook. Did you cousin teach you to cook?" He said and I laughed. I smiled and giggled lightly.

"No Rock didn't teach me to cook. My uncle did." I said and he laughed. He smiled and went back to eating. I stood up and went down stairs to get my food. Only to find my uncle and cousins sat there.

"Uncle! That's my food!" I shouted in Samoan.

"Sorry Roman." He said and I sighed. I started to cook my breakfast again.

"So why are you here?" I asked.

*Dean's POV*

I put the food on the table and threw up again.

"Roman?" I asked weakly. I coughed and whimpered lightly. I didn't get a reply. I just continued to ask for him. Soon I heard the front door shut and then someone came running up the stairs.

"Deanie?" He asked and he came over to me. I whimpered and hugged him.

"Don't leave me alone." I said and he hugged me.

"It's okay. I won't leave you." He said and I smiled.