Ambreigns For pandacorn8

*Dean's POV*

I sighed as I walked to my locker room. I turned to see roman spending time with Seth. Again. I mumbled and went straight to the bathroom. My hands shaking. I sighed and searched through my pockets, slicing my finger on a blade.

"Ow!" I mumbled and sighed. I put the blade in my hand and put it near my wrist. I sighed and slowly cut into them. I screamed loudly but bit my lips. I moaned and threw the blade in the bin quickly, looking at my wrist. I put my wrist under the water before bandaging it up. I heard seth and Roman come in, laughing their heads of. If roman only liked me back. I sighed and put my jacket on. I walked over to my two team mates and smiled weakly.

"Hey guys." I said and Roman smiled.

"Hey Dean." He smiled and I sat next to them. I grabbed seth's NXT championship belt and looked at it.

*Roman's POV*

As seth left the room, I forced Dean to look at me.

"What's wrong Dean? You don't seem so good." I said and he sighed. He rolled up his sleeves and showed me the bandage. I gulped and sighed.

"I I cut my self." He mumbled and I moved his fringe. He looked at me and I smiled ever so softly.

"Don't do it again. Okay?" I said and he nodded weakly. I smiled widely and leant closer to him. My lips where close to his. I smirked and kissed his lips, running my fingers through his hair. I soon pulled away and smiled.

"Y y you like me?" He stuttered and I nod weakly. I turned round and stood up.

"Of course. I will never leave you and don't cut yourself ever again." I said and he nodded.

We soon made our way down to the ring. I stood near the ring with Dean next to me and seth next to Dean. I smiled at Dean and looked back at the person in the ring. Seth gave me his belt and he rolled into the ring to fight. I looked at Dean and gently pecked his lips before walking round the ring. I chuckled and watched seth fight. I looked over at Dean who was going mental. He's my crazy lunatic. All mine.