texting luke » three | character ask

DOING A CHARACTER ASK AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. READ AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Calum: hi

Luke: hi!? i spend all this time trying to contact you and all you have to say is hi?

Calum: i'm sorry

Luke: i'm sorry too

Luke: i didn't know all this was happening

Calum: it's not your fault. you didn't know. i didn't say anything.

Luke: are you okay? your mum and mali wouldn't tell me anything. i tried.

Calum: mali told me that you were here, she said you were worried.

Luke: i was worried and i still am. i never want anything to happen to you ever. i remembered from your letters, when you said you would get drunk, and i was afraid you'd do it again.

Calum: we were just drunk the other night, you weren't worried then.

Luke: i was with you then, you weren't alone. i could save you if you did something stupid. if you were alone, i couldn't.

Calum: i didn't want you to see all of that. i was kind of in a bad place. was hard being alone.

Luke: i think we need to talk. in person. can we? please.

Calum: yeah, meet me in the tree house in ten.

Luke: already on my way

authors note: hello! hope everyone is doing well. this book is almost to 10k, thank you so so much.

i want to do a character ask for this book! would you be interested in that? if so, comment questions!

Luke:

Calum:

Mali:

Joy:

Liz:

Me, the author:

if you are on mobile then just leave an inline comment next to the characters name right above this. if you are on a computer and can't leave inline, then simply comment and address the question with the characters name! i'm going to leave this up for a day or two and then answer all of the questions.

thanks! lava you lots! :) xx