p.s: forever

dear luke,

it seems that we are right back to where we first started, you're away and i'm writing you sappy love letters. but it's not the same now, because although i love you still, you love me, too.

just as before, i'm writing to you in order to feel closer, because you're so far away. i miss you so much and i cannot wait until you come home to me.

i keep thinking about new york and how wonderful it was. all of those pretty lights and the large crowds. sure, the crowds may have frightened me quite a bit, but you were there to hold my hand. and that was so perfect. i swear, we saw every possible tourist attraction in the city. i've been flipping through the photo album we put together. it's making things easier.

i wonder what london is like, or any of the other cities you're going to. i can't keep track of them all anymore, there are just too many.

i'm trying not to worry about you, i know that ash and michael will keep you in line and safe. they are really nice, luke, and i'm so glad that you have such great friends as band mates.

falling asleep has been hard without you here. but i'm curled up in our bed, our duvet still smells of your cologne, and i have your jumper and sweats on. they are far too big on me, but i love the softness and the security of them.

i can't wait to see you, luke.

just one more month and we'll be together.

i wonder if you play with your ring as much as i do? i can't stop looking at it and smiling.
soon you'll be home and then we'll be together forever, we'll be eternally each other's.

i love you so much.

love always, cal.

p.s: forever

»well, that's the end! i spent a really long time working on this book and i hope you all love it as much as i do. i started writing and planning it in november and then posting in january, so it's been quite some time. i have other books that i am working on, so please check them out! thank you so much for all of the support. it means the world to me. i love you all so so much! «