4.

I sat at my desk, looking over the script that Josby wanted me to perfect. He said it was good but it just needed something more. I wanted to gag when he told me that, being the old creepy man he was. But I was one of his best writers there. I did owe a lot to him.

"Knock, knock." I heard someone say. I groaned lightly as I remembered the tone of voice from anywhere. I looked up with the dirtiest look I could have.

"What are you doing here, DJ?" I blurted, looking at my ex boyfriend. DJ and I had a long history, a long history that wasn't good at all. His grandfather is Josby, and that's how we met. However after dating for about a few years, we ended on a nasty note. We were together right when I moved here, and he hasn't left me alone since. He thinks we're friends and is totally blind to all the stuff he did to me in our relationship, but we are the farthest from friends.

"Just wanted to stop in and say hi," He moves to the seats that are sat across my desk. "I was just around and I knew you still worked here, so I thought we could catch up."

"Well, hate to break it to you. But there will be no catching up, I don't want to catch up." I mumbled, as I was trying to concentrate on my work. His guy never got the hint. It drove me insane. It had been years since we broke up and yet he still thinks he has a chance. I think he likes being rejected. "Besides, didn't your grandpa fire you?"

He snickered and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, he did." He crossed his legs and his arm, with a small smirk on his face. "But doesn't mean I can't visit my poor grandfather at his job! I had the day off of work, so I wanted to see him. You know, to catch up?"

"Well, does he know you are here?" I asked, trying my best to end this conversation quickly so he can leave me the hell alone and get out of my site.

"No he does not."

I shut down my laptop, knowing that my shift is already done anyways. I am not putting up with this bullshit today. I already have enough bullshit happening in my own personal life and dealing with my annoying ex boyfriend is nowhere on the list. I put my laptop in my tote bag and stand up. "Where are you going?" DJ asked me.

"None of your business," I let him know, grabbing onto my keys. "But thanks for the useless conversation. That's like five minutes of my life I will never get back." I walked out of my office and secured the tote bag that was on my shoulder. I didn't even bother to look back, because I had more important things to worry about.

Tonight I was going to go see my older brother Reed. We always had a good relationship and not like the other brother and sister relationships you see on TV. I think it was because I was more of a tomboy growing up, so to him it felt like he had a younger brother instead of a sister. To play outside to collect Marvel comics, he was my go to buddy.

He moved out to LA not too long after I did. Reed was a successful business man and a total playboy. But besides all his good looks and success, one thing that never changed about him was his good heart. That's what I loved about my brother. No matter how much he changes, at least he still and always will have a good heart.

I got into my Camry and drove to his house which was just outside of the city of LA. I left work earlier so I didn't have to be involved in traffic. LA traffic is always the worst. Luckily, I missed only by a few because it was almost five. I pulled up in his driveway and made my way to his door, knocking.

After knocking, I waited for what felt like forever until he swung open the door without a shirt and some basketball shorts. "What are you doing here?" He asked me. What?

"You idiot, did you forget that we had plans?!" I asked him, moving past him. "Reed! We've had this dinner planned for a whole week almost!"

"Oh... OH YEAH!" He remembered, as he rushed to put on a shirt. I chuckled lightly as he rushed to get ready. "Reece, I seriously forgot. I had this girl over last night and she didn't leave till this morning. I have just been so preoccupied with work and everything."