HICCSTRID HTTYD 1 ONE-SHOT 11th anni

This One-shot is inspired by Train Your Dragon 11th anniversary.
A love triangle, between Astrid, Heather and Hiccup.
Set in Dragons: Riders Of Berk, Episode 11.
Heather was running frantically through the woods. Panting, as she was putting every bit of energy into her steps. She charged her way through a bush, being careful not to hit her face. She had made it out of the forest now, and she was touching the sand of a beach. On the beach, there was a boat, this was her chance to get off this island. Back to Alvin. She had betrayed the dragon riders, so this was her chance to run from them for good. being locked in that sell was no fun. She had been planning her escape for days. Heather ran towards the boat, she felt like she was going to make it this time. However, her hope was short lived. Astrid got Stormfly to shoot a fireball at her, causing Heather to fall on the sand of the beach.
Heather looked shocked, as if she was not expecting it, from the amounts of time she had escaped before.
"You can break out of jail as many times as you want, but you are not getting of this island!" Astrid shouted through the beating wings of Stormfly. Stormfly flew down, and grabbed Heather with her claws. Flying back to the jail, Stromfly landed outside, and Astrid put her back into another cell. The one that wasn't opened by a sharp rock Heather found.
Heather grunted as she was thrown into the cell. "Give it up Heather." Astrid said as she shut the cell door. It slammed, as Heather got up. "We have dragons." Astrid said, folding her arms.
"Astrid. I have to get back to Outcast Island." Heather pleaded.
"Yea, I bet you do." Astrid scoffed.
"No, you don't understand. Alvin has my parents!" Heather ran towards the iron bars, and tried to open the cell, as Astrid walked away. Tired from chasing her to the beach and back.
"Oh yeah? What happened to the pirates?" Astrid scoffed again.
"There were never any pirates." Heather admitted. "I made it up. But I had too, I needed you to trust me." Astrid walked back over to her.
"Well guess what? We don't anymore." Astrid was no longer sorry for Heather, she just felt the pain from the lies, and from her lying to Hiccup...
"I'm sorry Astrid. What can I do for you to trust me?" Heather folded her arms.
"What you can do? You can get us the book of dragons back." Astrid walked away once more, and sat down.
"I can't. Alvin has it now. He promised he would give me my parents back if I gave him the book."
"Then I can't forgive you." Astrid picked up a long wooden branch, and started trimming it down to a spear.
"Fine."
"Fine." They both glared at each other.
Around 10 minutes later, Hiccup came running in the prison.
"We need your help. Heather can ride with me, Astrid you take Stromfly." He opened the cell, and took Heather by the wrist. Hiccup got onto Toothless, and then Heather held on by his shoulders.
Astrid grunted, and got onto Stromfly, following after them.
They arrived at outcast island. The downfall of their last mission.
"Astrid, we can use you. You need to go into the tribe, and say that this second book of dragons has more value. The first one being a fake, then we can get the other one, and you can get Heather's parents back." Hiccup gave Heather the fake dragon book. She would be the perfect bait.
"Thank you, Hiccup." Heather said dreamily into his eyes.
"Yeah, Yeah. I bet our amazing Heather will get us the book back." Snotlout smiled towards Heather, also seeing Astrid glare at him.
"Snotlout does have a point, I can gain their trust again. And it will be my parents I am rescuing." Heather pointed out.
"Well, they rejected you once." Astrid reluctantly spoke, "And we don't want you getting... hurt."
"I will be fine." Heather said.
"Heather is right." Hiccup whispered, in fear of the hunters. "She's the one who can handle this."
"That's my girl." Snotlout smiled to himself.
As Heather walked in amongst the hunters, she felt scared. If this worked, it would be the first time she would see her parents. In a long time.
"Alvin." Heather shouted, "This is the correct book of dragons. The other one is a phony."
Watching the book slide across the floor, she relised that their faces didn't belive her.
"You what? Your telling me, that the book of dragons I wanted, is a fake?" Alvin crackled with laughter, and leaned closer to Heather, trampling on the book. "I don't even believe you."
With swift action, Heather got the Book Of Dragons that Alivin was holding (the real one) and tried to make a run for it.
Only finding she was being held by 2 men who caught her before she could escape.
"Throw her in the cell. I've had enough of her." Alvin took the Book Of Dragons and walked away back to his Whispering-death's.
"Argh, you won't get away with this Alvin. Hiccup has a Night-Fury, he will come after you!" Heather shouted, not even trying to flee from the men's grasp.
Being locked up again wasn't new to Heather. She had gotten used to it by now.
"That's it. I'm going in after her." Astrid hoped she would prove herself to Hiccup.
"Astrid, NO!" Hiccup shouted too loudly, and the hunters turned their heads.
"Hiccup, I like you, and I want this mission to work." Astrid said, slipping away.
She walked into where the hunters were, and shouted loud enough so every man could hear.
"Alvin!!! Give me Heather, and the book of dragons and we won't have to hurt you or your men."
"My men?" Alvin laughed. "I wouldn't think twice about who is here or not."
"Then, I will just be taking this and someone who is in your cell." Astrid smiled, as she took the book, and walked into the cell area.
Alvin followed her, and held up his knife. He followed her into the cell until she got in. Then he locked her up too.
"You are stupid." Heather laughed.
"Maybe. But I have the book." Astrid mocked her laugh.
"But how?"
"Called the skill of swapping." Astrid put the book back in her hiding spot for it. So, none of the men would find it again.
Meanwhile, the gang were panicking because Alvin had gone in with Astrid and a knife, but came out with nothing.
"Gang, we have to get all of the men out of the way while we rescue Astrid." Hiccup said, "Twins, we need an explosive down there."
"On it!" They both loved exploding things.
As the twins got all of the men and dragons free: Hiccup, Fishlegs and Snotlout took out most of the men.
They ran into the many mazes of the cave, and heard screaming.
"FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT."
As Hiccup ran towards the noise, it slowly died down to small chatter.
Hiccup ran until he found the right cave, and waited just outside the entrance for back-up. He heard the chatter of Heather and Astrid.
"Fine. We are friends." Astrid agreed, and they shook hands.
"They're over here, come on!" Alvin shouted, as Hiccup heard the cell doors open.
He didn't wait a second longer, and he ran in to get them.
"Hiccup, I'm sorry. I guess I just liked you." Astrid walked up to him.
"Astrid, yes I like you too. But we need to go!" Hiccup couldn't help grinning.
"Ok." Astrid pulled him in closer, and kissed him.
"Guys, finish up later! We still need to find my parents, I'm sure they are down here..." Heather looked around.
"Over here!!" Someone shouted.
"Mum?" Heather questioned.
-the end-