Looking for Sky!

It was a rainy. Astrid and Hiccup looked at each other awkwardly. "Why is it so rainy today?" Hiccup asked.

"Well Hiccup, we are in the middle of a storm today. There is no sky to be found!" Astrid said. Her logical mind was working as usual.

"Astrid I think I hear something."

"What is it?"

"Just... Follow me!"

Hiccup ran down to the beach of Berk. They encountered lightning and bolts hitting trees on there way down to the beach. When they arrived they both stared in shock and terror. Hiccup was right. There was a baby on the beach!

"What do we do?!" Astrid was shouting over the wind and the rain.

"Let's take it back to my dad. We will have to take care of it. Maybe send a terror-mail in the morning if the storm has passed." Hiccup held the baby in his arms protecting it from the storm.

"Quick Astrid, this way!" Hiccup said as he ran under the shelter. The baby was crying now, since it was cold and wet in the storm of Berk. Hiccup and Astrid stared at the clouds and the rain coming from them. "Thor! Please! We are looking for sky now!" Hiccup shouted to the sky as another bolt of lightning struck a nearby tree.

"Astrid we need to get to my hut, you can stay the night. I just hope this baby won't die!" Hiccup shouted over the thunder and the wind.

"Ok!" She shouted back. The baby in Hiccups arms was trembling. His arms was not enough warmth. Hiccup and Astrid ran through the village to his hut. "Come in!" Stoick said.

"Dad we found this baby on the beech. We need to get it warm and fast!" Hiccup said walking in the door, Stoick was behind the door holding it open for them to come in.

"Son, I know what to do." Stoick said walking upstairs to get blankets and more logs for the fire.

Astrid and Hiccup sat down in front of the fire trying to warm the baby up. "It's ok little one... we have you" Astrid said. They waited for Stoick to come back.

"I have some blankets son." Stoick said walking down the stairs with coal in a bucket and blankets in his other hand. "How is the wee-little one doing?" He said putting the bucket near the fire.

"Dad, it's not breathing so heavily. Maybe it's warming up?" Hiccup asked. Astrid and Hiccup were looking down on the baby.

"Astrid the storm is getting worse... what if it's worse in the morning and we can't send a terror mail..."

"Hiccup. Don't worry. We have the baby and it was on its own. I understand it was too dark to see any of the wreckage but have hope that this one will live..." Astrid took the baby off Hiccup and she gave it to Stoick. "You need to keep the baby warm. Wrap it in blankets!" Astrid said handing the baby to Stoick and wrapping the blankets over it to keep it warmer.

"I will let Gobber know in the morning. He will go down to the beach and settle your worry son." Stoick said handing the baby to Astrid.

"Ok dad."

"Let's just hope the baby makes it tonight." Stoick said going to sit in his chair.

"Astrid come here." Hiccup said inviting her to lay next to him on the floor. They put the baby in the middle and Astrid, Hiccup, Stoick and the baby all fell asleep. Listening occasionally for a cry of help or the wind outside. It was a very stormy night and there was much work to be done after it had passed. The wind kept hitting the hut and trees were falling down on the floor. Never had this storm on Berk had hit before. It was always raining and things.

Hiccup Astrid and Stoick were all woken up by a Big Bang against the hut. But eventually they fell asleep again.

It was the next day on Berk. Hiccup and Astrid had previously found a baby on the beach. If you had read the previous chapter you will know that it's the worst storm that has ever hit Berk. Stoick had to send a terror mail to the baby's family. And Hiccup was down at the beach in this terrible storm looking if there was any survivors.