Dragon Riders Reunite!

Phone users: This one-shot is 3K words long, so a lot longer than normal. 

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for your support, in addition to Dragons 10 year anniversary I have made this one-shot. 

8:00 am

Location: Haddocks hut

Astrid and Hiccup were up and out of bed, they had gotten the children up and were waiting for them to get ready to go to school.

Zephyr and Nuffink go to Gobber and they learn with him.

They set up traps and play games.

"Zephyr, Nuffink. Are you ready yet?" Hiccup yelled up the stairs. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Wonder who that could be?" Astrid asked. Then she went to answer it, but before the door opened there was an envelope shoved in through the letterbox.

Astrid looked as confused as Hiccup.

She picked the envelope up and put it in her pocket to open later with Hiccup.

Nuffink came running down the stairs. "I am so excited for school today Mum!" Nuffink said.

"I am so glad your excited Nuffink!" Astrid said handing him his lunch.

"Thanks" He said, then Zephyr came down the stairs.

"Hey, Zephyr. Here is your lunch!" Astrid said handing Zephyr her lunch.

"Thanks mum, let's go!" Zephyr said.

Astrid waved goodbye to Hiccup and was out the door with her two children.

8:00 am

Location: Jorgenson hut

Snotlout yawned. He stretched and drank his glass of water by his bed.

He got up from his bed and went to get some breakfast.

"La, lalalaaaaaaaaaa lalalalalaaaaa" he sang.

"SNOTLOUT!" Spitelout shouted as he invited himself into Snotlout's hut.

"What?!" Snotlout shouted back as he picked up leftovers from the night before. Spitelout was waiting impatiently for him to finish.

"Come on boy'o! We need to go!" Spitelout said. He walked into Snotlout's kitchen and ate with him.

"What are you talking about dad?" Snotlout said.

"No time to explain." Then he dragged Snotlout outside to where he needed to be. But just before Spitelout opened the door a letter was shoved through the letterbox. It was addressed to him. He shoved it into his pocket and was going to open it later.

8:00 am

Location: Thorston's hut

Ruffnut and Tuffnut were sleeping upside down.

Tuffnut was yawning and he lost balance and fell with a lout 'THUNK'

"BRO WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" Ruffnut yelled to him. Then she fell down too.

"Ugh, well we might as well wake up." Tuffnut said. Then he walked over to get his bowl and his sisters bowl.

"Here." He said handing her some milk and oats. Tuffnut looked down and saw Chicken.

Then there was a letter posted through the letter box.

Chicken ran to get the letter but Tuffnut was too quick before she started ripping it up.

"What does it say Tuff?" Ruffnut asked.

"There is something missing, help me find it and I will grant you a gift that will make you happy." Tuffnut read out loud.