The day I became a Haddock

« One shot» the day I became a haddock!
Astrid's POV:
It was a snowy day on Berk and it was the middle of winter, it was finally the day I was going to get married! I was so excited! My dress was made with love from Vulka! My mother in-law to be, but I haven't seen it yet... honestly the excitement in me is so real I feel like this is all a dream! Pinch me if I am actually here! "Ouch!" I just pinched myself, yes I am here! I wonder how Hiccup is feeling?
Meanwhile,
Hiccups POV:
I feel faint! Please help! I am about to get married!!! "Hiccup calm down! For goodness sake! You're going to be fine!" Snotlout said,
"Hiccup your going to be fine! Please just calm down! Astrid is with your mum don't worry!" Fish legs calmed Hiccup down and he walked to go fix his jacket, "his is so exciting!" Fishlegs was fixing his jacket. After he had finished Hiccup walked over to the mirror, "Hiccup I have a present for you!" Gobber said handing Hiccup a new leg,
"Thanks Gobber!"
"Ugh...this is not marriage material! I rest my case!" Ruffnut took out a box and gave it to Hiccup not saying anything then walked out...
'How odd...' I thought.
Meanwhile in the girls hut.
Valka POV
"Come on Astrid you should be ready!" Ruffnut said walking through the door,
"I am ready... Ruff do you not like the dress?" she had her beautiful long wedding dress on and she span around so Ruffnut could see what she looked like.
She walked closer to her, "I love it! But it's just missing one thing..." Ruffnut said whilst smiling and giving Astrid a present, "thought you might like it!" She said. And Astrid opened her gift, she smiled and giggled and said
"I love it SO MUCH!" She said to heather and hugged her.
"Yea too much physical contact!" She said. "Oh sorry!" Astrid apologises,
"Hey Ruffnut, have you given Hiccup his?" I said then she turned around and winked at me then she went to go get ready.
I on the other hand was already ready, Hiccup told us that he only wanted me and Gobber to stand next to them at the wedding. I agreed.
"GUYS!" Tuffnut shouted in our hut, "I hope you are all ready, we need to go and we absolutely MUST NOT BE LATE!" He slammed the door
"Well girls, are we all ready?" I said straightening Astrid's crown,
"Ready" they all said.
"Ok! Let's go!" I said holding the door whilst we all went out then I followed.
"Vualka..." Astrid said to me. "I am scared." She looked really worried.
"It will be ok dear. You will be amazing!" I encouraged her, she smiled at me, then we both linked arms and then walked off!
Later...
Astrid POV
'Oml everyone is staring at me! What do i do?! Ok calm down...' I am really nervous... he is looking at me and smiling, he, the man I am about to MARRY! That makes me smile... soon I will be saying he is my husband! Yay! Ok calm down... vualka, Mum, Hiccup, Gobber and Gothi. They are all looking... Everyone! But they are waiting!
Ugh I can't move help me!
"Darling take my hand you will be ok!" Dad said to me then I took a deep sigh,
"Ok dad let's do this!" I said and nodded to him and he smiled back. I linked arms with him and he held my hand, then I walked through the hundred vikings to my fiancé. I missed the dragons I missed my Stormfly but nothing was better than this day!
I have arrived at the isle, I kissed my dad on the cheek, then I turned around.
Hiccup POV
She looks so beautiful, I can't even imagine how she even likes me! Since the day she said yes to my marriage proposal, I couldn't stop smiling and now she is here I can't wait to call her my wife!
I placed my hands after she had finished shuffling, she looked so nervous, but her beauty over saw that! I can't wait to call you my wife! My Astrid, I love you so much!
She took my hands, then Gothi wrapped the cloth around both of our hands, I looked at her, she looked up and smiled at me then I couldn't get enough of her blue eyes, I can't wait to wake up and see them every morning!
Gothi places her stick in the middle of our hands that are wrapped in the cloth then I must kiss her...
Astrid POV
That's it I am married to my mate! I am so happy! I want to kiss him so bad! So I lean in...
Hiccup POV
I lean in and she follows.
Astrid POV
Then our lips combine.
Hiccup POV
And I kiss her harder! Then I raise my hand to her cheek.
Astrid POV
Then a Viking shouts out, "TO THE CHIEF AND CHEFTESS!"
Then everyone cheers! And I was lost in your kiss. You were such a good kisser. And I always felt butterflies when you kissed me!
Hiccup POV
I loved you since day 1 my Astrid!
I can't wait for you to carry our children, and for me to have a air to my chieftens thrown. You make me smile every day and my heart says I love you every time I blink and look at you!
Astrid POV
I am so happy, you make me smile, your intelligence makes me inspired by you! I can't wait to have you later, it will be a night we will not forget! I want to have children with you! I want to give you the son you always wanted and the daughter I wanted. You are mine and I am yours! And now we are one!
No one POV
The new Hiccup and Astrid turned round to the vikings then they smiled! After that they got down to talk to ones they knew, then after a while they were tired and wanted to look out to the cliff so they did!
The gang joined them after some time and then there life began as 1!