Wedding night

wedding night!
~one shot~
It was a snowy day on berk and I had just got married! My heart was pounding I was so nervous when I walked down that isle, and now I am married to the love of my life! I was so happy and I couldn't wait to tell heather when she came back to new Berk! I was holding Hiccups hand in mine and we talked the day away, then soon it was time to head to bed... but that had to wait until later, we were taking a sunset light stroll for the moment, even though I was so nervous. What was going to happen? All of these questions filled my head. Stop over thinking it!
Well we are married now and I was happy, that's all that mattered!
We started making our way up the mountain to look out on the sunset, when someone familiar shouted my name! "Astrid! Hiccup!" She called... I knew this person, who was it? Well it was... "Hey guys! It's me! Heather!" She is my bff of corse she is welcome anywhere I go! Just, I wanted some quiet after talking all day, but it was still grate to see her! my line of thought was cut in my Hiccups whisper in my ear.
"I can't wait to kiss you every morning when we wake up!" He whispers to me and I giggled. We went down to greet Heather, "Hey! Heather, we finally meet again!" He says.
"Hey bestie!" I say giving her a hug.
"Astrid, Hiccup! It's so nice to see you guys finally got married!" She said hugging Hiccup too. Hiccup looked glazed over and he looked down at the statue of his dad.
"Hey babe." I said softly, placing my hand on his chest. He smiled and held my hand.
"Guys you have no idea what I have to tell you!" She says calling a unfamiliar name.
"This is my... Boyfriend!" She said to us giving a huge grin.
"Nice to meet yo-" Hiccup began but he was interrupted by Heathers boyfriend. "Hiccup I know I have heard so much about you the person who landed lovely Astrid off her feet, well done boy-o!" He spoke so fast and held a lot of information in his brain. "Astrid my dear, fearless Astrid who singlehandedly fought dragons then changed with the tide and trained the first deadly nadder! Heather has not stopped talking about you- bestie!" He hugged me and smelt like fish... "Yea the fish smell well it's an oil like Ruffnut uses, i stole some then gave it back to technically borrowed but who goes to say the least!" He finally took a breath,
"Sorry I didn't catch your name?" I said handing him a dragon scale I picked up off the ground. It was an old nadder one.
"Oh sorry my name is Grimmel but people call me Mel because they don't like to say the villains name out loud. This is quite a remarkable scale I am really impressed..." he walked off inspecting the scale but by bit,
"So... Heather... he is quite, how do you say, talkative!" I said giving her a nudge with my hip then putting my arm around her neck. She blushed, "Yea, he's ok!" I said "how about we go up to look at the sunset together!" I said turning round and walking away from her talkative boyfriend, he looked short and had brown hair, and blue eyes, after a while of staring out to the sunset, we all headed back down in the dark, we provided our guests with shelter and plenty of food then said good night to Heather and Mel. Me and Hiccup went to our bedroom in our new hut and I was so excited, my heart skipped a beat! We danced around and messed about, by the time it was morning, we woke up in each other's arms!
"Hiccup..." I said
"Yea M'lady!" He replied. We were both really sleepy from staying up late.
"I love you!" I said to him. Then he pulled me in closer and kissed me!
"I love you to! Astrid Haddock!" That was the first time anyone had said that since yesterday, and I was so happy to hear it! I was happy to spend the rest of our lives with just us and no one else-
"GOOD MORNING HADDOCKS!" Heather shouted opening our bedroom door.
"Heather privacy PLEASE!" Hiccup said covering me and putting his trousers on.
"Heather" I said fully awake now, "what the-" I said but was interrupted by her sitting next to me on the bed. "So how was last night?" She said flicking my messy hair out of my face.
"Heather... privacy!" I said pointing to the door.
"Ok, ok come down for berkfast, I will make you some eggs and salad! Gotta keep thin, am I right Hiccup!" She said looking at him, by this time he was fully dressed as was I. Then we went down stairs to live our lives together! And that was my wedding night!
The End