The Coolest Girl in the World

The next time I got to be near Michelle for an even remotely memorable experience was the time that Lilith had been showing off her piano🎹 expertise and the piano🎹 had suddenly gone missing, and Michelle's camera🎥 was also kind of out-of-date. 

Shortly after Lilith's precious instrument had been stolen from the drama department's stage, she became a depressed wreck of a human being. Michelle, Tasha and I were handing 'lost piano🎹' posters out to everyone at school while all three of us were in the cafeteria. Michelle was looking quite worried about Lilith. "Ugh, we don't have a piano🎹, we don't have a camera🎥. We gotta do something, guys," she told both Tasha and I. 

While Michelle was worried about Lilith's depression at the missing piano🎹, all Tasha did was complain about Lilith's sanity slippage. "Yeah, Lilith is driving me crazy," she fretted angrily. "She spent the entire Anatomy Class playing piano🎹 with the frogs🐸," the brunette just continued fretting and complaining about my beloved Michelle's other friend some more. 

While Tasha felt annoyed by it, I actually thought Lilith using frogs🐸 from Anatomy Class as piano keys🎹 actually sounded kind of neat. "Cool," was all I had to say to Tasha in response to her complaints, which was not real smart in retrospect, considering that she turned her annoyed expression towards me thereafter. 

I turned my eyes away from her, however, and bore them onto Michelle instead. She looked very depressed😢 and worried😟 about Lilith. Then, she turned around. I scratched the back of my head, thinking about how I could not stand to see my beloved so depressed😢. So, I handed out an offer just for my love💞, Michelle. "Why you try to get a new camera🎥, and I'll do my best to find the piano🎹?" I offered her my deal. It was really just the first offer I could think of off the top of my brain🧠. 

Michelle finally turned around to face me, elated at the very idea. "Thanks, Sam," she said in gratitude right before kissing😙 me and sending me into yet another heart-eyed😻 trance, and my heartrate💓 had begun to accelerate as soon as I had been kissed😙 by the girl of my dreams once again. Tasha spoke to me as soon as Michelle left, but I could barely hear a word of what Tasha said I was so enchanted😵 by Michelle's kiss😙 on my cheek. All I could remember about it was when Tasha grabbed onto my sleeve and pulled me along with her while I was in my heart-eyed trance😻. 

The next thing I knew, Tasha had brought me to the hallway in which Lilith was moping about the lost piano🎹. I did not get how I had gotten there, of all places. That hallway was in the building farthest away from the cafeteria. I guess I was all heart-eyes😍 over Michelle's kiss😚so much longer than I had anticipated. I must have really had it bad for Michelle, but I had to help Lilith at the time. I knew I told Michelle that I would try to find the piano🎹 for Lilith, but that promise was just me trying to impress the love of my life. By the time I had really thought about my word to Michelle, finding the piano🎹 was a lot easier said than it could be done

I guess girls just do not know an empty promise from a guy when they hear one, but if I went back on my word at that point, Michelle might easily have ended up resenting me for breaking my promise to help her help Lilith. Luckily, I knew exactly what to do about it. I pulled out my tablet computer💻 and showed Lilith a piano🎹-playing app. She would be able to get her video🎞 to her pianist🎹 hero's concert audition in no time flat