Being My Dream Girl's Fake Date

The next time I spent any significant time with Michelle was when she had been nervous😳 for far too long about talking to Will. I know I should not have taken it personally, but the way she and Tasha used me as a fill-in for my own best bud, Will, made me feel like I was nothing to Michelle. It was actually even something which I was more than willing to bet after being used as a practice date. 

Michelle had been less than confident about even approaching Will, never mind asking him out on a date. So, Tasha put her through some drills in what she called 'boy boot camp' before setting Michelle up on a fake date with, you guessed it, me. "Michelle," 'Sergeant' Tasha began. "This is your fake date, Lieutenant Sam," she finished pointing to me. 

I gave Michelle a two-finger wave thereafter. "Why does he get to be a lieutenant?" she asked her sergeant. I had to admit that I was a little bit confused about it, myself. 

Tasha, however, only responded to Michelle's question with a question of her own. "What are you being right now?" the dark-skinned brunette asked my bubblegum pink-haired love. 

Michelle responded quickly to Tasha's question thereafter. "Too negative, sir," she said. "But, seriously, why the jacket?" she asked me this time. 

"I have to go to a play with my aunt and uncle later," I told my Michelle. 

"I am too good at this!" Tasha exclaimed right before putting a sticky note on my head, to which I responded with a simple "huh?". 

A few minutes later, I was finally on a date with Michelle Fairchild, the girl of my dreams. I simply could not help but put my two forefingers together at the very thought of being on a date with her, the girl for my heart💓. 

At the start of our date, Michelle and I stopped at the ice cream shop in the PINY cafeteria. I blushed😳 up yet another storm of red💞 when I handed my love her ice cream🍨, right before distractedly, and pretty clumsily, dropping my own ice cream🍨 onto the ground. I felt like both a fool and a dork for dropping my ice cream🍨. She just laughed up a storm of chuckles at this action of mine. I rubbed the back of my head embarrassedly😳, but I could not help but think that even her laugh was so sexy. 

Next on our date, my Michelle and I went cloud watching and eventually saw a heart-shaped🤍 cloud☁ hover right above us. I just could not help but to feel like it was some kind of sign. 

Then, we finally took that joint ride on one of the 'Scottie, the platypus' themed rowboats🛶 from the Harbor Festival that I wanted to spend time with Michelle in at that very same festival. I had dreamt😪😴💭 up that exact situation in my head🧠 so many times since the Harbor Festival came and went. 

Afterwards, we started to feed Michelle's horse🐴🐎, Blossom🌸, some carrots🥕 in the stables. Blossom🌸 seemed like such a sweet horse🐴🐎. 

Then, the two of us went to a sideshow carnival. After knocking down a stack of tin cans, I won my beloved Michelle a stuffed rabbit🐰🐇. We did some more walking around thereafter. 

It was right about then that I brought Michelle over to a tree🌳 to show her what I had carved into it once I realized that I liked her, liked her. I had originally carved 'Michelle 🤍 Sam' into the tree🌲. In the interest of seeing my love be happy on this date, however, I had done the same thing to my own name over the tree that Tasha did to me and put a sticky note with my own friend, Will's, name over mine on the tree🌴. 

I think that putting that sticky note with Will's name over my own in the carving on that tree🌳 was what really won my love, Michelle's, heart💓... especially since she had kissed😙 me in a way that made me finally feel like she liked me the same way I liked her, at least that was what I assessed from the blush😳 that formed upon her cheeks along with my own. I actually thought I was only dreaming😪😴💭 when I first saw the look on her face. When I looked at her smile, though, I felt like she genuinely returned my feelings. My smile grew wider and wider, and my eyes grew shinier and shinier at the sight of her own smile and shiny eyes.