Yours Truly Side Story

Now, I am going to tell all of you about the time Michelle's attention was focused solely on me... well, me and a hip-hop dance🕺🏿 trio of triplet brothers. 

The two of us had spent the last two hours dancing along to breakdancing🕺🏿 tunes🎼🎵🎶 starring a trio of triplets who were only the hottest hip-hop dance🕺🏿 trio the world over, 'Tri-Hop'. Well, I was dancing🕺🏿 along to their tunes🎼🎵🎶, anyway. Michelle looked more like she was staggering in place. 

It was right about then that Julia sped by on her dareway, nearly tripping me. "Careful!" she yelled. "Bye, Sam!" she greeted me farewell. 

As surprised as I was that she greeted me instead of focusing all her attention on Will, I think Julia only felt the need to harass me in Will's stead since he was not there. Besides, I liked Michelle a lot better than her, anyway, especially considering what went on between the two of us as soon as Julia sped away. 

As embarrassed as I am to admit to it, Michelle had, as a matter fact, happened to catch me in her arms right then and there. "That was close, your highness," Michelle told me. I blushed😳 up a storm of purple😰, this time. On one hand, Michelle rescued me instead of it being the other way around like it would have been in the fairytales. On the other hand, the love of my life was holding me in her arms; the latter of which I was not as opposed to as I was to the former. 

It was then that Michelle spun me back onto my feet. I noticed people in the distance; security guards to be exact. Michelle seemed to notice where me staring ahead. "Sam!" she called my name. "Hello? Sam!" trying further to get my attention, which definitely perked me up. 

I pointed my forefinger directly forward towards the security guards. "Is that... Tri-Hop?" I asked my love💞, Michelle. It definitely looked just like them from behind the security guards. 

It was then that Michelle spoke up once more. "Ugh, they're supposed to come tomorrow," I heard her say about Tri-Hop's arrival. 

These words coming from past Michelle's lips stole more than just my attention for the next few seconds. "Wait, do-do you know them?" I asked her. 

"Yeah," Michelle responded to my question almost immediately. "They've been my best friends since... always," she continued. "It's kind of ironic 'cuz we spent most of our time pulling pranks on each other," she ended right before flashing back. 

Then, my crush laughed up a storm at whatever memory had gone into her mind at the time, right before she walked up to her old friends. Their security guards and manager, however, stopped her before she could go completely up to them. "Nobody can touch my stars🎇✨," the group's manager, CJ Blue🔵, had said. 

It was right then and there that the middle triplet in the group, Chad, came up to my love on his own. "Hey, Michelle," he said. "She's a friend, and BTW, she's the one who got us permission to shoot at PINY," he confirmed her presence as an 'OK' to the trio's security staff. 

With such information in mind, the group's security guards backed away while their manager just shrugged. 

Then, the youngest triplet of the group, Brad, followed his brother to greet us. "What's up, Pinky Bug?" Brad said, calling Michelle by some kind of nickname. 

"Don't call me that," Michelle scolded Brad, playfully punching him on the shoulder. 

Finally, Zack, the oldest of the triplets, showed up and noticed me. "It seems our little bug has a BF," Zack said, pointing to me. 

Only in my dreams. "We're not BF's, and FYI he's my friend, Sam," she told the three of them, seeming to think that 'BF' was short for 'BFF' judging by the way she reacted. I guess she did not realize that Tri-Hop was calling me her 'boyfriend'. It might happen someday, if I could only grow a little bit bolder when trying even to talk to Michelle, let alone asking her out.