I Am A Skater Boy

A couple months later, I met up with Michelle again on the dareway ramp five-by-four 'G'. And guess what? I think she was beginning to like me, like me in return for real this time. 

Will and I saw Rita being chased by Madame Forbes' pet miniature poodle dog🐩, Foof, while Foof, himself, was being chased by Dory. I guess Foof thought Rita's dress was made of real pizza🍕. "Rescue Team; In Action!" Will and I said together while going after Rita, Dory, and Foof. 

Suddenly, I heard my beloved Michelle talk to me. "Wow, Sam, you're awesome!" she told me. I looked at her for a second only to be drawn into a lovesick🥰 daze🥴😵 by her acknowledgement of me. I even felt my heart💓 beat accelerate at the sight of my crush. Honestly, her very existence was just dizzying🥴😵 to me. 

It was not very good for my focus, however, because the very next thing I knew while I was staring at my love, Michelle, I had crashed into Rita, Dory, and worst of all Madame Forbes' dog🐩, Foof. 

Then when Madame Forbes came to reclaim her dog🐩, she brought all of us to her office. Dory was the last one to step out of Madame Forbes office before she told all of us, "Don't forget what the punishment is!" as a chilling reminder that we could no longer use skateboards or dareways on PINY grounds, at all. 

That was about when Dory began speaking random Spanish. "What's wrong with that wacko?" Tasha asked me about what Dory was doing. 

I was only too happy to tell the rest of them. "She's been studying Spanish, all week," I said to Tasha. "The crash probably injured her head🧠." 

Then, Will stepped forward. "Will?" Michelle asked him, concerned. 

It was just about then that Will dropped to the floor in anguish. "Why? Why?" he asked to no one in particular, crying😢😭💦 up a monsoon⛈🌧💧🌊 of tears. "The only thing that made me happy at PINY!" 

Tasha then turned back to me. "Dude, I'm starting to think this school's a nuthouse," was all she could say, and she was just as apathetic as ever when she said it. 

Will was too depressed to even tell the girls about the punishment for attacking Madame Forbes' dog🐩, so I guess that telling them about it fell onto me. "No, Tasha," I said. "Madame Forbes has prohibited the use of skateboards and dareways." 

"WHAT?!" Tasha and Michelle both asked me, but it was more like an exclamation of pure shock than an actual question. 

"Yep!" I told the two of them. "Say goodbye to the annual 'Skateboard Cross' competition," I finished in sadness. 

Michelle felt bad about it. "Oh, Sam," she said. 

Will, however, sounded even sadder about it. "'SKATEBOARD CROSS'!" he cried😭 out to no one in particular. "'Skateboard Cross' a duel between the future champions of skateboarding; fame, prestige, and the admiration of all the girls👧🏻," he said. 

Since when was Will even interested in girls👧🏻, never mind wanting them? 

It was around then that I heard Dory interrupt him. "Si," she said. "Si. Oh, mi amor. Eres mi ero," she said after interrupting Will's speech. 

Only thing was that Dory said it to me, and then moved forward to try and kiss😙 me. I was even more freaked out than ever before by Dory's sudden affection towards me. I then looked nervously😳 between Dory and my real love, Michelle. My bubblegum pink-haired angel looked pretty angry with me like she thought that I was suddenly obligated to return the purple-haired bouffant betty's affection right back to her. Michelle did not even know just how wrong she was about that. 

I just wanted to get Dory to the nurse and as far away from me and Michelle as possible. So, I insisted on taking her there, myself, though it was to get her away from me and for no other reason than that. "Hey, mamos al enfermaría, Dory," I told the purple-haired bouffant betty who was clinging to me even worse than glue at the time. I had to get Dory off of my back. Dory wore heart😍-eyes towards me the whole way there.