chapter 13- the build up???

a/n
hey y'all uh how are you doing :D
don't hate me
ik i don't update
but thanks for 25k reads??? anyway, to suggest some crap on my mcyt book

This isn't edited, so beware of mistakes. lol

———————————

HARRY POV

"Oh, what's going on?" I ask fred, for Ive got no idea why i'm sitting in the hospital wing in and itchy gown.

"Do you not remember?" fred asks, glancing over to hermione worriedly.

I feel like I remember something, but it seems like a dream, a memory perhaps. It's probably just something I imagined.

"No no, nevermind. Yeah, I don't remember anything?" I say, coking my head slightly.

Fred 'hmms' and then gets up. "Well, it's nothing to worry about at the moment."

I am still kind of confused, but oh well. I'll ask later.

"Come on Haz, lets go! Madam Pomfrey said you were okay to go." Hermione says, very excited. I don't blame her, I am pretty great.

After I change out of my itchy gown, I wave goodbye to Madam Pomfrey and thank her for her work. We all scurry down to Professor Dumbledore's office, where we knock on his eagle-encrusted steel door.

"The password is Bubblegum." Hermione says, pronouncing the last word very matter-of-factly. "He's recently been discovering lord of Muggle sweets."

"You act like I've been gone for a year." I say, chuckling.

Hermione rolls her eyes and smiles and Fred chuckles slightly. We all run up the stairs into his office, and we are surprised to see him there talking to Snape.

"And Miss Weasley..." Snape trails off.

Snape turns his head towards us and flicks his eyes up and down, like he is disgusted to see that I got better.

He turns promptly with a swish of his cape, and just like that he's gone.

We all shake it off and run up to the Headmaster.

"Ah, Harry! I've seen you've gotten released! How are you feeling, lad?" Dumbledore asks in his very polite and low tone.

"I'm feeling much better sir, thank you!" I converse, gaining attention from Fawkes.

"Misters Weasley, Miss Granger? May you please step out of the room and head back to your common rooms? There is something I want to discuss with Harry." He asks, the moonlight once again shining in his eye.

Hermione, Fred and Ron all look at each other and then to me, not questioning it and walking away.

After the door closes, Harry turns to the Headmaster, questioning his actions.

"Harry, Id like to know. Why did you do it?" Dumbledore asks, his grandfather like tone coming back.

I am still perplexed as to what happened.

So, I tell him that. "I-I'm not really sure sir. I don't remember anything, nothing at all."

"Hmm."

Dumbledore sighs, and looks back at me.

"If you ever remember, please do tell me. I'd like to know all the ways I can help you."

I smile at his nice gesture, and wave goodbye.

As I walk out, I see Fred, Hermione and Ron

"What'd you do, mate??" Ron asks energetically.

_____________

512 words

a/n

that was fun to write- anyways.

go follow my twitch.
twitch.tv/apriicus_

anyway, do y'all wanna see my face?? i recently got my trans haircut <3

stay safe, love ya

finn