CHAPTER 6- christmas night

HARRY POV

Christmas was wonderful.  The food, the happy times,

the fred.

wait what?

nevermind.

we enjoyed more amazing food, had tons of snowball fights (some vengeful, because hermione had sent blaise a love note pretending to be ron, and ron got all blushy) and we also played with crookshanks.

then he'd wig flew through the window and dropped a parcel.

Dear Harry,

Happy Christmas! i hope you and your friends are doing well. i actually dropped by last night to see you all, but you were all passed out. i did see something in peculiar though. when i went upstairs, i saw fred standing at your door, hand poised to knock. but for some reason he didnt; he crumpled up the note in his hand and  left. i didn't ask, because i didn't want to startle him.

not really sure what it was about, but it was probably nothing.

enjoy your present!

much love, sirius and buckbeak.

Oh my gosh!! all this tension, between me and fred i thought i was imagining it. what was in the note? ughhh i'm just so confused.

i'm sitting alone next to the fireplace, because it was kind of late. all of a sudden, ginny popped through the door.

"hey harry! had a good christmas??" she asked eagerly, walking towards me at a fast pace. i scotched away, because she was getting a little too close for comfort.

i noticed she was wearing a tied robe, and lipstick? why lipstick at 11:.... i turn to check the clock. ....39. lipstick at 11:39? that's super weird, even for ginny.

"hey gin.. what's with the makeup??" i ask her

"oh i just want to look pretty for me.. and you" she whispers the last part in my ear.

"i beg your  pardon ginny?" i say, scooching farther back.

she starts to undo her robe and crawl on me.

oh no, no way...

i push her off. "get off me!!"

she looked furious. she climbed back on top of me and grabbed onto my shoulders and reached for my...

"GINNY!!! GET OFF HIM NOW!!!!" i hear Fred yell. oh thank merlin!!

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?? GET OFF HIM AND DONT TOUCH HIM EVEF AGAIN!!!" Fred SLAPS ginny across the face, leaving a tear streamed, red face, to storm upstairs.

"thank you so much fred.."

"anything for you," he says with a light smile..

we go sit on the couch and we watch the fire die down, and he pulls a blanket on top of us.

i didn't know i fell asleep on him.

or did i?

~~~~~~~~~
465 words
hey!
i'm so frikin sorry about not uploading, i've been swamped with school 😺

tomorrow you'll get to see fred's pov.. and a flashback to a specific christmas eve night!

bye for now!!