CHAPTER 7- freds veiw on things.

fred pov

wow.

my life is just wow.

my weird feelings for harry have been super hectic. first, let me show you something.

flashback to late christmas eve night

"george! i need your help" i yell across the room, over the fireworks in testing.

"what's up mate?"

"i need your help writing a.. note." i say a blush creeping up to my face.

"what for, harry??" he wiggles his eyebrows disturbingly.

"ew"... "okay maybe" i say in response

"yessss my otp" (me too george) he says delighted.

we come up with the note over 30 minutes. and finally i loved what it said.

read the next chapter to find out what it says!!!

jk i wouldn't do that, here you go

dear harry.

my love, my fantasy, my world. it's so hard to keep this secret from you, but i just can't take it anymore. while i know that you're probably not interested in me, i don't know what to do with this burst of feelings anymore.

from,
fred.

yes!! now i'll just go give it...

i walk out of the room and up the stairs to their door, and my hand is poised to knock.

wait no, he probably loves ginny. (even after what she did) he's not gay. you're being stupid fred. he would never be interested in you.

i crumple the note and stalk back to my room, almost set to tears.

i hate that this is the way i am

time skip back to the present.

i walked downstairs to get a pumpkin juice, and i hear harry say, "GET OFF ME!!"

i rush to the living room to see a fire, harry, and ginny on top of him.

(beware the words may not be the exact same)

"GINNY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!?!" i bellow in her face. i can't believe what she's doing!!

"YOU IGNORANT LITTLE IDIOT! GO UPSTAIRS AND LEVAE HARRY ALONE!!!" i scream in her face.

as she storms upstairs, i help up harry and calm him down.

we sit by the fire and he falls asleep, so i pull a blanket on top of us.

his head is on my shoulder, which gives me butterflies.. and a hard.

i see george at the door and he gives me a thumbs up and another eyebrow wiggle.

i hate him, but i love him.

that's just how it is sometimes.

~~~~~
399 words

yay