|×Ruv [HC]×|

||•He's my fav, legit- like, he doesn't get written about enough-•|| 

•Ruv is a very quiet, layed back type of person.

•Very over-protective, especially when it comes to Sarvente and the church.

•Can't smile at all, due to the muscles in his face. Painful for him if he tried.

•He is infact Russian, and has a slight accent when he speaks.

•He's usually really quiet, as stated before, so usually he'd nod his head in a conversation.

•Much tall bab, he's 8'11, when he's crouched of course. (Now, i don't know everything canon about him, i'm only writing from what i've seen and heard.)

•Don't touch his jacket, nor his ushanka unless you want death.

•very fluffy grey hair. Super soft-

•rarely looks happy, or visibly pleased-

•doesn't eat much, and just hangs out in secret places through out the church.

•Ruv usually gets into some small arguments with Sarv, since she asks about his past from time to time.

•To put it short, Ruv is a run away criminal.

•Sarvente didn't exactly notice.. She's oblivious- Despite the wanted/beware posters around the church with Ruv's face plastered onto it.

•his daily clothing consists of a black sweater, black jeans, some boots, a grey jacket with fluff, an ushanka, and a bandage over on of his eyes.

||•yeye bb- updates are short too- i'll probs update at night when everyone is asleep-•||