|×God, you set my soul on fire..[OS]•|

|•i didn't get the title from tom and jerry stfu. Basically, a gf x reader. You met gf at one of the rap battles, and instantly fell head over heels-•|

|•Requested by: @Uw1shil0v3du [tysm for requesting ahaha]•|

|•Warning(s): None, just some fluff and sweet stoof uwu•|

______________________________________________

You walked into the large building, humming to yourself as you see many people crowded in the room. It's always like this on Fridays.

Today, there was supposedly a rap battle against.. BF? That.. Was his stage name, apparently? And then there was.. Daddy Dearest-?

These people come up with odd names. Anyways, you walked to the front, smiling when the announcer announced who'd come upon the stage first.

It was Daddy Dearest, and BF. But there was someone else. A female was sittint atop the speakers, wearing a simple maroon red dress, heels that matched then dress, and long, brown hair.

You stared at the female, longer than you expected. That's when you both made eye contact. You're face flushed red before you looked away, mumbling under you're breath.

The female atop the speakers giggled before counting down. Then, the rap battle commensed. The crowd was loud, cheering on either Daddy Dearest, or BF.

BF had won the battle, grinning in victory as Daddy Dearest had an expression of disappointment, but congrat him nonetheless.

There were a few more battles, but it had gotten late, and you decided to leave. Whilst you made you're way towards the exit of the building, you bumped into someone.

"Ow- Oh jeez, i'm sorr-" "No no, you're fine hun." A female voice spoke. Oh shit- it was the same female from earlier,

"I saw you staring at me earlier. That's abit rude, don't you think? Do you have any questions?" The female hummed, her voice quiet and low.

"I-i'm sorry! I didn't mean t-" "Calm down, i'm not mad." The female said, smiling. You blink, staring at her. "Here, my number." The girl said, handing you a piece of paper.

You stare at the paper before hesitantly grabbing it. "Call me.. Or text me. Maybe we can get to know eachother, instead of just staring at eachother, yeah?" She jokes, giggling.

You're face flushed as you nodded, clearing you're throat. "I'm GF by the way. Err- well, my real name is Cherry." Cherry stated. 

"O-oh! Nice name. I'm [Y/n]." You introduce, flashing the girl a smile. Cherry nods. You both talked for abit until Cherry had to go, since her parents were leaving.

You both said you're farewells before leaving. You sat in you're vehicle, staring at the paper with numbers and dashes scribbled onto it.

You inhaled, squealing after. "Holyfuck- igotagirl'snumber-" you said quickly, freaking out before driving back to you're house.

______________________________________________

|•i hope you enjoyed- if it's bad i'm sorry :')  454 words.•|