|×F-forever?[OS]×|

|Ruv/Sarvente x Gender Neutral Reader| 

|Plot| •Reader took Bf and Gf (Keith and Cherry) to an abandoned church, thinking it was spooky, and bump into Sarv/Ruv.

______________________________________________

"C'mon, Keith. It'll be fun!" You exclaim, you're bright [Eye Color] orbs sparkling in excitement.

Keith only let out a few beep noises before looking at Cherry for help.

"He's unsure of it, [Y/n]. It could be dangerous." Cherry stated, frowning slightly. You scoff quietly, crossing you're arms.

"It's an abandoned church, no one has been around here for ages, how bad could it be?" You say as a matter of fact as you walk into the large building.

Inside, it was surprisingly clean.

A few spiderwebs here and there, and some dust. "Huh. Didn't expect it to be so.. Clean? And in shape?" Cherry says aloud, looking around.

Keith nodded his head in agreement.

"Oh! Visitors!" A voice squealed. You're head whipped to the large opening infront of you all, revealing a female, who seemed to be dressed in a nun like outfit.

"Huh- oh, hello?" You greet, waving slightly. This seemed to make the female smile more. "Welcome to the church! Would you like to join?" She asks giddy, clasping her hands together.

Cherry grimaced. "I dunno.. My parents are Athiest, plus, they're demons.." She explains, rubbing her neck.

You just shrugged. "Eh, i don't exactly mind." You mumble quietly. Keith frowned, making a few beep noises before shaking his head.

The female frowned. "Ah- But i can show you it's great! Trust me! I'm Sarvente!" She exclaims, smiling once again.

Cherry sighed. "Nice to meet you,Sarvente, but we need to get going.." She said softly, looking out the window, noticing the sun setting.

Sarvente frowned again. "Oh come on! Let me show you how great it would be if you joined!!" She squealed, grasping a microphone near her.

Cherry grumbled, walking over to some speakers against the wall. You followed, and sat atop the speakers as Sarvente gave Keith a mic.

Then, the singing commensed.

Sarvente's voice was interesting. It was almost like a flute sound. Keith grinned, and sung along with Sarvente, thinking it was easy.

After a few minutes, Sarvente's first song was over. She panted, nervously smiling. "Ah. So you want it the hard way? You know, it's always kids like you who think you can come in here and make fun of this place.." She growled quietly.

[Idon't know if that's the actual dialogue s o-]

Keith looked over at the speakers, looking at Cherry and you, before looking back at Sarvente, looking determined.

Sarvente began singing once again, abit faster this time. You admired how Sarvente sung, her voice was so unique, and nice to listen too.

After a few more minutes, Sarvente looked tuckered out. She was hunched over, panting heavily. She gasped quietly, looking at a pillar on the ground in the corner.

"R-ruv?" She exclaimed, staring at what seemed to be another figure. A male.

"O-oh dear.. You actually came! I-i'm so sorry about.. This.." Sarvente chirped, frowning as she clasped her hands together, talking to the male.