|×Don't be afraid! [OS]×|

|•You and Sarvente have been good significant others for awhile now, and really close to eachother. You'd do anything to make Sarv happy, but the secret you're keeping from her.. You're afraid she would leave you, or ban you from the church.. You're a demon.•|

|•Requested by: @XenoAri  [tysm for le request-]•|

|•Warning(s): Abit of angst, and fluff!•|

______________________________________________

[Y/n] sighed, sitting down inside of the prayer room. She looked up at the cross infront of her, frowning. "How am i supposed to tell her.." The female muttered to no one in specific.

"Tell who what, [N/n]?" A voice squeaked. [Y/n] screeched, covering her mouth as she stared at the tall nun besides her. "Hello love!" Sarvente chirped, kneeling down besides her significant other.

[Y/n] let out a small sigh of relief, pressing her hand against her chest to calm her rapid beating heart. Sarvente giggled. "I scared you?" She asks, tilting her head.

[Y/n]'s face flushed. "J-just abit.." She says quietly. "Wait, you didn't answer my question!" Sarvente abruptly exclaimed. [Y/n] frowned. "Oh! It's nothing." She says quickly, putting her hands in her lap.

Sarvente frowned. "Oh come on, you're a horrible liar!" She says, pouting. [Y/n] sighed, rubbing her arm. "I.. Have been hiding something from you.. For awhile.." She starts.

Sarvente stared at the smaller female, her expression worried. "Hiding something?" She repeats. "Just.. P-promise you won't get m-mad.." [Y/n] sputtered, on the verge of tears.

"It depends on what it is, love.." Sarvente mumbled quietly. [Y/n] sniffled, nodding as she stood up. Sarvente now looked confused. 

[Color] smoke surrounded [Y/n], making Sarvente panic. "Lov-" She paused when the smoke dissapeared. There her supposed significant other stood.

She was [Taller/Shorter].. [Horns/Antlers(?)] Atop her head.. [Shorter/longer/the same] [hair color] hair.. And a [fluffy/normal] [demon/other] tail.. And some.. [Color] [wings/other] on her back..

Sarvente was speechless. "Y-you're mad.. aren't y-you..?" [Y/n] mumbled quietly, rubbing her eyes. Sarvente sighed, standing up.

[Y/n] blinked, and suddenly, Sarvente was different. "I'm not mad at all. I've been keeping a secret from you too, i suppose." She states, placing a small kiss on [Y/n]'s temple.

This made her flush a bright [color]. Sarvente wrapped her arms around [Y/n], cooing softly. "I guess we both are demons. See? I'm not mad.. You don't have to be scared of me leaving you." Sarvente hums.

[Y/n] cuddled into her girlfriend's arms, sniffling as she smiled, "thanks Sarv.. This is why i love you.." She mumbled into the larger female's chest.

Sarvente ran her fingers through her girlfriend's [Long/Short/Other] [Hair color] hair, humming softly. "I love too.." She responded quietly.

[Y/n] ended up falling asleep in Sarvente's arms, snoring lightly. Though, Sarvente didn't mind. As long as her significant other was comfortable, that's what mat-

"What the fuck?"

..

Sarvente's head whipped towards the doorway, only to find Ruv just standing there, confused. "Language!" Sarvente hissed, making Ruv jolt. "..kay?" He muttered before walking away.

Two demon lesbians, in a church, that are supposedly nuns-? Interesting, Ruv [i mispelt that as rib wtf-] thought quietly.

______________________________________________

|•hope you enjoyed, 506 words.•|