|×Spooky Month?[OS]×|

|•You were invited to Pump and Skid's home, a few school friends. They were talking about having a huge spooky party since halloween was near!•|

|•Requested by: no one•|

|•Warning(s): FLOOF LOTS OF FLOOF-•|

______________________________________________

"[Y/n]!" 

You jolted, and turned you're head, only to be met with you're best friends, Skid and Pump! "Oh, hey guys!" You greet, sending them a toothy grin before adjusting you're [favorite kids show] booksack on you're back.

"Ready for the spooky party?" Skid asks excitedly, already having the same skeleton like outfit on. You nod vigorously, giggling.

Pump looked around before pointing at a vehicle that pulled up. "Hey look, Skid! It's you're mom!" He exclaims. Lila had rolled the window down, smiling.

"Hey kids! Come on, hop in before it gets cold." She says, unlocking the car. Skid grabbed you're hand and rushed over to the car.

Once in the car, Skid and Pump talked about the spooky party they'd be hosting. "So, [Y/n], you're [Parent] knows about this? And is ok with this?" Lila asks, looking in the rearview mirror.

You nod, making a small 'mhm!' Sound. Lila smiled, and continued driving to the house. "[Y/n], are you excited for spooky month!?" Skid asked suddenly, startling you.

"Yes! I am!" You respond, smiling brightly. Skid lets out a short cheer, clapping.

|×TimeSkip×|

You had hopped out of Lila's car, walking behind Pump as Skid walked alongside his mom. Lila unlocked the door, and let you and the other two inside first before closing and locking the door behind her.

"Alright, go ahead and decorate. I'll be in the kitchen cooking some snacks!" Lila says before walking away. Pump smiled, looking at Skid and you.

"Bats?" Skid asked, holding up some plastic bats. "Covered in glitter?" You ask, poking the bats with a smile. Pump snickered, and grabbed the box that held most of the plastic glittery bats, and dumped the rest of the bats, and some glitter, onto you and Skid.

"Pump!" Skid and you exclaimed, huffing. Pump just laughed before placing the box back down. "Now we're full of glitter!" Skid exclaimed, frowning.

"Sparkly spooky skeleton!" You chirp, giggling. Skid smiled again, nodding his head. "Yeah! Sparkly spooky skeleton!!" He repeated, cheering.

"Alright kids! Cookies are almost done! Go ahead and sit down, and look for a movie!" Lila shouted from the kitchen. "Ok mom!" Skid chirped, hopping onto the couch with Pump and you.

|×TimeSkip×|

You had all agreed on a old halloween movie. Skid and Pump were sitting on both sides of you as you all ate popcorn. There was a tray of cookies on the table, most of them gone.

Lila was sitting on the ground, munching on some cookies as she stared at the TV screen. Skid looked over at you, and smiled.

"Thanks for coming to the spooky party, [Y/n]! I really appreciate it!" He says. Pump nodded in agreement. "Yeah, no one else wanted to come!" He adds, shrugging.

"That's because they're all jealous that you guys throw the best parties!" You compliment, smiling brightly. This made the two spooky kids laugh aloud.

Eventually, the movie ended. You, Skid, and Pump fell asleep on the couch, snoring away. Lila had picked all the trash up, and rested a blanket over you three's forms.

She then went upstairs, and fell asleep in her room.

______________________________________________

[Sloppy ending ik- i apolgize- hope you all enjoyed, 559 words!]