|×An angel from heaven![OS]×|

|•You've been friends with Sarvente and Ruv for awhile, and you're birthday was coming up! So they wanted to do something special!•|

|•Requested by: @Beautiful--Lie [tysm for le request-]•|

|•Warning(s): nothing, a whole lot of wholesome-•|

______________________________________________

"Sarv? Ruv?" You called out as you entered the church you've grown to love and cherish. You glanced around, frowning when you're friends didn't answer,

"Hello? Is anyone here?" You ask aloud once again, sighing when there was no response. "..Sarvente is probably praying.. And.. God knows where Ruv is.. Literally.." You muttered to yourself as you walked to the large area in the church.

"SURPRISE!" "AH-" You screamed, falling down on you're behind. Sarvente giggled, helping you up. Ruv sat on a table, snacks and a cake sitting on the table aswell.

There were balloons everywhere, and some hand-made posters,and a few boxes on the ground near the table. "What.. Is all of th-" "Happy birthday!" Sarvente suddenly cut you off, smiling.

"O-oh-" you sputtered out, you're face turning red. Ruv noticed this, and let out a short laugh. "No need to be flustered. We did this cus we love you." He said bluntly.

"Wait hold on-' "Yeah! We love you, alot, [Y/n]! And you've been so nice and sweet towards us, all this time!" Sarvente adds, clasping her hands together.

You're face was beyond red by this point. "Aha.. Th-thanks guys.." You mumble softly, looking away. Ruv smiled, the best he could.

It was obviously painful, but he did it for you. "Well, what are you waiting for? Come and blow out you're candles!" Sarvente exclaimed, grabbing you're hands and leading you to the table.

The cake was [Insert Design And Flavor]. You're favorite.. They still remembered from when you were all little..

You blew out you're candles after Sarvente and Ruv, [mostly Sarvente] sung you happy birthday. Ruv coughed, waving some of the smoke away from his face when you finished blowing out the candles.

Next, you all ate some cake while opening the gifts. Turns out, Sarvente bought you some sweaters, and got you some jewelry, such as earrings and some necklaces.

Ruv got you some stuffed animals, and a gift card. "Thanks guys.. I really appreciate all of this.." You sniffled. Ruv hummed, and wrapped an arm around you. Sarvente squealed, and hugged both you and Ruv.

______________________________________________

|•i hope you liked it qwq.. It's short, and lazy, i'm sorry, i tried,  389 words!•|