𝑰𝑰𝑰

Once I regained my balance and looked up I saw the most beautiful shade of deep blue eyes staring into my brown orbs, infront of me was the most beautiful man I've ever seen in my whole life it was like he was sculpted by the god himself. Once I gained my consciousness I looked around and saw that I have been staring at this Greek god for over five minutes like a complete idiot, not like he said something, I murmured A soft sorry and started going to elevator but only to be stopped by a voice "Autumn wait" which belonged to my dad. Ughhh can someone let me reach the elevator. I turned around only to see the man looking between me and my dad. Once I started walking towards my dad I felt the man's eyes watching my every move , "yes dad?" "Sweetie you forgot your bag . Are planning on going to go without it ? Because it really means to you" "oh shit dad I totally forgot it in hurry . Thank you very much. Love you. Meet you after a week" "love you too sweetie and LANGUAGE" "I'm 19 dad bye now talk to you later" "bye . Have fun" I turned around only to see the man still staring at me, shit completely forgot about him though . isn't he feeling ashamed that he got caught staring. Ughh men these days . While going towards the elevator and yes again elevator, I heard my dad call him 'mr. Knight' oh my god is he the CEO of the company.the one who's a number one player . I should definitely keep my distance away from him but it's not like I'm going to meet him again right? I ran into him???. Thank god he didn't kicked me out .
Once I reached the outside of office, I saw Jonah on his phone again. Ughhh I swear this guy is gonna hurt his eyes. I walked over to him and slapped his head . "Ouch! What was that for?" "That mister is for using your phone that much" " ok by the way how it go?" " You will not believe what happened back there . I ran into the most handsome guy I've ever seen but then I found out that it's my dad's boss aka the CEO of this big ass company." " Oh my god !!!!! You ran into Xavier Knight as in The Xavier Knight" "I don't know his name but dad did called him mr.knight and why is he so important" "ok ... I didn't know my bestfriend was living under a rock all these years" "yeah what ever . Come on let's just go we are already late " "yep still not my fault" and then we drove to Daniel's house (he is also her bestfriend)

Xavier's pov-
As I was going to a important meeting, a stupid girl ran into me doesn't she know who I am . Once I looked at her , I stopped breathing for a minute , there stood an angel infront of me no no not an angel but a goddess she was extremely beautiful and looked so innocent. And when I looked in her beautiful brown eyes , that was the most beautiful shade of honey brown eyes I have ever seen. She murmured a small sorry in her angelic voice and started going to the elevator. Uh huh no sweetheart you can't just leave me here , I haven't even asked your name yet . While she was going to elevator , a voice said "Autumn wait" that made her stop in her tracks . Ohhh so her name is Autumn hmm? So beautiful name for a beautiful girl like her. "Yes dad" she said in her angelic voice again oh my god I'm in love with her voice and wait a minute Richard is her father? I was watching her every move how she looked so cute while arguing with her father. She looked like a kitten when she was mad . Wait a minute is she going somewhere for a week alone . Oh my god that's not going to happen babygirl you ain't going somewhere alone . After she left I went to my office and called my private investigator."find everything you can on Autumn Matthews and I want the report tomorrow in the morning and if you are late then kiss your job goodbye!!" I wonder if she has a boyfriend I don't know why but that thought angered me for some reason.
Sweetheart you don't know what you did by coming to this office , you just stole my heart. I never planned on falling in love but now that I saw you my thoughts have changed. You were mine since I saw you and I don't like to share sweetheart.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi my lovely readers. I hope y'all are having a great day :) here is third chapter of the story. They finally met and Xavier isn't planning on letting her go . Please vote and follow me. It'll mean a lot to me :)

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 ∽ 𝘈𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯