𝑿

Autumn's pov-

After I went to my room , I saw kay, Tessa and Jonah standing there smiling devilish . Oh lord. "Hi autty so what did he say?" Oh god save me."he said to dress up in whatever I'm comfortable" " Ooooooo I can already see where this whole thing is going" kay said, "what no!!!! , I'm just going because I feel bad for being rude to him , this is the first and last time we are ever going to hang out" " oh come on don't be like that " "no that's truth " "ok so let's do your make up while Jonah picks a dress for her" Tessa said , "ok ma'am" both kay and Jonah said at the same time , "girls don't cup my face in makeup just a little will do" I told them , "oh shut up autty , that's your first date we are talking about, girls do whatever you want to do , don't listen to her" ughhh for the last time it's not a fucking date. "It's not a date" "ok let's do your make up I've been waiting for this since forever" Tessa said. After 25 minutes they were finally done , when I looked in the mirror I couldn't believe my own eyes, they did it so good.

 After 25 minutes they were finally done , when I looked in the mirror I couldn't believe my own eyes, they did it so good

After they were done I let my hair down and waited for Jonah to pick a fucking dress why is it taking him so long. After 15 minutes he came with a casual dress in his hand , "look what I found girls, I think it's pretty good to wear right?" "Yeah it matches perfectly" they said , I went in bathroom and wore it.

 After 15 minutes he came with a casual dress in his hand , "look what I found girls, I think it's pretty good to wear right?" "Yeah it matches perfectly" they said , I went in bathroom and wore it

When they were leaving, Jonah said" I want every detail, from where he picked you up to when he left you" "fine, now shoo shoo" I shooed him out . I waited for 15 minutes when I remember I didn't asked him when he is picking me up damn me . When I was cursing myself , there was a knock on my door , I went to open it and when I looked up my breath hitched aww he's looking so handsome, "baby you can stare it as much you want it's yours after all" I didn't noticed that I was checking him out ,I blushed and looked down oh my why I am behaving like a High school girl.
After he placed his hand on my back I bet I'm looking like a fucking tomato now. We walked up to his car and he opened the door for me , as we were driving to I don't know where, the whole ride was silent not an awkward silence but good silence. When we arrived, he got out of the car and went to open my door aww such a gentleman,uh huh Autumn you shouldn't fall for him, you just came here to apologise nothing more. We climbed up the mountain And let me tell you it was so beautiful"awww did you arranged this" " yeah all by myself" he said proudly "aww you didn't had to" "aw baby I wanted to " aww he is such a sweetheart.
He led me to The middle of the mountain where there was a table with food on it along with the two candles one , he led me there and pulled out chair for me
"My lady" he said gesturing to the Chair and I smiled with amusement before sitting down.
"Thank you" I muttered as he sat down infront of me, I looked around and looked back at Xavier only to find him staring at me , I blushed and looked down.

" I want to get to know you as much as I can " He said looking in my eyes,"i want to know the most amazing person I know that you are my angel" He said taking my hand,I looked in his eyes and for some reason I know he will, the endearment made my heart swell.

"The chicken tastes really nice" I said while eating another piece of it.

"Thank you I made it myself"he said and I looked Up at him with shock,he is smiling at me
"Really??!!,you made it??,wow I thought you didn't know how to co-"I was cut off by him
"I learned how to make it"he said with a slight blush that almost could have gone unnoticed if not seen Clearly, I can't stop smiling.
"Well, it's really tasty" I complimented once again with a smile.

"Sorry ,I can't tell you my secret recipe about how to make it though" He teased and I grinned on his joke and shook my head.

"You don't have to, cause I wasn't gonna ask"

The rest of the dinner went Along with small talks , He asked a lot of questions about me And I answered them honestly,. Although deep down it feels like I'm sharing them with the right person.
He then took me To my room , we are now standing infront of my room.
"Thank you I had a great time with you"I told him.
"Me too princess" he then started going to his room but stopped. "Uh I forgot to do this" do what , "umm what'' he then kissed my cheek and left leaving me looking like a fucking tomato.
After I went in my room Jonah and kay and Tessa asked at the same time" HOW WAS TONIGHT??!!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello my lovelies. How are yall. It was their first date .here is chapter 10.hope it is good How is this chapter. Don't forget to follow and vote , it'll mean a lot to me :)

Hope y'all have a great day ツ

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 ∽ 𝘈𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯