𝑿𝑰𝑽

Autumn's pov-

"Angel?"
Ohhh fuck me......
What the hell is he doing here? Umm its his office you dumb ass
I looked up and saw Mr knight looking down at me with something in his eyes. Love? Nah thats not possible right? Moving on I quietly turned my head towards my dad to see what his reaction was but he just stood there looking between me and him. I was about to tell my dad to say something but before that, the devil spoke again, "Angel, what are you doing here? I thought you were coming tomorrow?" . I again was about to ask my dad for help , I don't know why but this greek God right here makes me feel something weird in my stomach, before I could do or say anything,  dad said "Babygirl , I'm waiting in car,  take as much as time you want here" annnnnndddd...... ladies and gentlemen , that's how my father left me here all by myself with this man but not before winking at him which didn't go unnoticed by me, ughhh seriously,  dad too?? What is up with my family and friends setting me up with guys .... "umm ... Angel , you seem to be lost in your own world and let me tell you, you look so cute daydreaming,  I wish you daydream about me like this someday" he said smiling, oh my God,  completely forgot about him though and what the fuck did he mean by that sentence ? "I'm sorry what? , I didn't get that sir" I said , trying to not lose my shit and giving him a piece of my mind, ummm .... maybe I should  dad's not here , he won't know, but nah .... he's still his boss no matter how much of a pervert he is... he's still my dad's boss, "Umm , Nothing Sweetcakes,  I just asked you what are you doing here? I thought you were coming tomorrow and for the last time... don't call me sir" he said again interrupting me and my thoughts. "I don't think why that concerns you Mr. Knight , you're my dad's boss so I'm calling you sir otherwise I don't talk to guys like you who uses girls for sex" I said while walking away.

And then after that I felt a warm , big hand wrapped around my tiny wrist tightly but not too tightly to make it hurt , which made me turn around.

Once I did, I was met with the same beautiful deep blue orbs  staring right into me , "umm sir , can you leave my wrist?" I asked,
"No" huh what?? Audacity of this man ughh, I was about to speak   when he spoke again " Baby , I asked you before, what are you doing here and I will not repeat again , did something happened on hotel or your vacation,  did someone bothered you?and I want a answer this time" he asked.
"Nope , I'm not answering you , who are you to know that " two can play this game Mr. Knight. "Babygirl. What. Are. You. Doing. Here ? He asked with gritted teeth
Ughhh "fine !!! Nothing happened at hotel or at my vacation,  I was just missing dad and I wanted to surprise him , so now can I please fucking go Mr Almighty God?"I said angry,  like what the fuck is his problem he's no one to order me around,  I just wanted to get away fast and rest but he was not letting me go. What a jerk . "Ohhh" he whispered slowly but loud enough for me to hear.
"Yes!!!! Now can I go home and rest , I'm fucking tired" "yes sure baby . See you soon " he said letting go of my wrist , I quickly went in the elevator because I wanted to get away from here as fast as I can.

When I reached the reception I smiled softly at Bethany, and walked out .
I saw jonah and dad talking in car , once  I went inside they stopped talking and looked at me, dad was about to say something but I cut him off "you are so dead, dad why did you leave me there alone" "Babygirl I wanted to help you " "help my ass, if you wanted to help me , you shouldn't have left me all alone" I said scoffing.  "Come autty boo , we hate seeing you being single all your life " jonah said before driving .
"I'm not talking to you both and that's final".

Xavier's pov-

"Angel?" I asked her , what she was doing here I needed answers.
I looked at her with love and adoration, and she looked up , so beautiful  just like a angel,  my little angel.

I looked at her dad and he was looking between me and her , she was about to say something to him but he said "Babygirl I'm waiting in car, take as much as time you want here" while walking away and winking at me , thanks to Richard.
I looked at my angel and she was looking so cute while daydreaming,  I wish she daydreams about me like that too someday, I decided to get her out of her little own world " umm ... angel, you seem to be lost in your own world , and let me tell you , you looked so cute, I wish you daydream about me like this someday " I said smiling at her, "I'm sorry what , I didn't get that sir " she asked confused which made her look so cute , again with sir , I don't like when she calls me sir "umm .. nothing sweetcheeks , I asked what are you doing here,  I thought you were coming tomorrow ? And for the last time .... don't call me sir " I said and what she said completely shocked me " I don't know why that concerns you Mr knight, you're my dad's boss so I'm calling you sir otherwise I don't talk to guys like you who uses girls for sex " she said walking away, oh my feisty little kitten , but what she meant , guys like me?? Who uses girls for sex?? I don't use them , I maybe a player but I only have sex with girls who want to do it willingly, otherwise I respect them and leave , when I went out of my thoughts I saw my angel leaving me I quickly wrapped my hand around her tiny cute wrist,
"Umm sir,can you leave my wrist" she said  , "No" I said firmly,  I'm not letting her walk away without answering my question , why she's here early not that I mind but did she got hurt , did something happened to her vacation? So I asked again " Baby what are you doing here and I will not repeat again, did something happened on hotel or your vacation,  did someone bothered you and I want a answer this time " and there she goes again not telling me, I'm starting to get angry not at my angel but at the fact that she's not telling me "Babygirl.  What.  Are.  You.  Doing. Here.?" I asked with gritted teeth,  "fine!!! Nothing happened at hotel or at my vacation,  I was just missing dad and I wanted to surprise him,  so now can I please fucking go Mr Almighty God " she said getting annoyed,  ohhh so she was just missing her dad and wanted to surprise him , what a angel , she cares for her loved ones alot which makes her more sweet , "Ohhh" I said softly "yes!!! Now can I go home and rest,  I'm fucking tired " she said , umm I didn't want her to go but my baby needs rest and I should probably go to work now too. "Yeah sure baby, see you soon " I replied and went to my office and started thinking about my baby , I should definitely take her on a second date....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!
you were not expecting that were you? Well I was bored and couldn't sleep and my friends were saying that if I'm free I should start writing so here I am , lol ... how are yall , I updated chapter 14 its longest chapter i have ever written,  its of 1400 words in total so yeah .. take care love yall

Hope y'all have a great day ツ

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 ∽ 𝘈𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯