𝑿𝑰

Autumn's pov-

"HOW WAS TONIGHT"they all asked at the same time , ohhh lord are you kidding me, it was pretty good. "it was good I guess" "really only good I can see that you are lying the way you're blushing autty" oh my god why do I blush so easily. "Yeah so what happened"kay asked. "Nothing we went to a mountain got to know each other and came back nothing more nothing less" I said "really?. Because I heard him say 'I forgot to do this' " Tessa said. Oh my god they were eavesdropping. "You were eavesdropping??!!" I asked shocked . "Yep now tell me what happened after you guys came back to hotel" "you guys are not leaving without it , are you?" I asked them , "NOPE!!!!!!!!'' they all yelled at the same time, fuck they are so loud, "you guys are soo loud , lower your voice or you guys aren't going to know what happened after we came back to hotel" "really you will tell us" Jonah said , "yeah , do I have a choice, I know you guys will not leave me alone if I don't tell you all" "yep she knows us so damn well" Tessa said "ok now stop talking and autty tell us" jo bear said, "after we came, he kissed me on cheek and left see nothing big happened" lmao I got them good " oh really I was expecting a kiss on lips though" Jonah said sadly.
"Nah I'm not going to lose my first kiss to him" "yeah yeah we know what will happen next" Tessa said, "really what will happen next?" I asked them, "that autty is for us to know and you to find out"Jonah said. Ughh I hate when they do this. "Now go to sleep you must be tired" kay said"ha she and tired , never!!! , Me and autty is gonna watch Netflix you both can leave" Jonah said , literally kicking them out. "No you guys can stay and watch with us , Jonah don't be mean" I scolded him like a kid, " nah we should probably go , we have to check on our boyfriends too , its been so long " they said and left. "So what you wanna watch?" Jonah asked."idk you pick " "ok so since it was your first date,let's watch Love Alarm" he said excitingly. For hundredth time it was not a fucking date but will he understand No!!!! After watching for an hour we finally decided to sleep .

'Tomorrow is gonna be a good day' with that I drifted off to sleep.

Xavier's pov-

The date went soo good, it was perfect. I know I didn't asked her properly on this date but don't you think it would have been rushing into things. I know for her that must be us hanging out but for me it was my best date , I even learned how to cook chicken for her, what do you think I did all day while she was gone to airport. I didn't kiss her on the lips as much as I wanted to because I don't plan on taking away her first kiss like that it'll be perfect.
After I did some work of the company I got an call from my personal assistant. What does he want now?
"Hello" I said in a bored tone "hi , good evening sir, I wanted to tell you that you have to come to office tomorrow it's really important" hmm? What's more important than my princess , "why ?!!" "Sir you have a important meeting tomorrow" "can't I join the meeting from here" "no sir they said in order to get the deal , you have to be there in person" why , things just started being good with my angel I guess I have no option but to go. " Ok , call my pilot and tell him to get the jet ready by 6 in the morning , if late then you and pilot are fired" "oh ok sir I'll call him now, have a nice-" " don't you fucking complete that sentence, you already ruined my night"I yelled and cut the call. I guess I have to leave my angel here , curse my stupid personal assistant.

Don't worry babygirl I'll make up for leaving you here after our date, I'm sorry I didn't even wanted to go , but deal is important but not more  important than you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello my lovelies. How are yall, I posted this chapter earlier than usual but I was tired and I have to charge my phone,  How is this chapter, hope it is good :) Don't forget to follow and vote , it'll mean a lot to me :)

Hope y'all have a great day ツ

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 ∽ 𝘈𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯