𝑽𝑰

Autumn's pov-
After all dressed up , we decided to go to cafe to have breakfast and we all decided that I will drive not Jonah."so since autty is driving can I pick music , you guys never let me pick music you all are like 'no you are driving so you can't pick music'ughh" "no my jo bear it's only fifteen minutes ride what you will listen in that time?" " Five songs of three minutes duh..." "Fine" I handed him aux and he put on music. After driving for fifteen minutes we reached at a cute cafe called 'the griddle cafe' and looked Around and  found a perfect spot for us to sit. After we all were busy in our own conversation the waitress came took our orders. I decided to eat some pasta

After we all finished And ordered cappuccino for all of us before we leave

Ohhh I'm in love with this cafe I will come here everytime for breakfast. We still had three hours before the girls come so we decided to roam around LA . After while entering in mall I spotted a familer face. Fuck that's my dad's boss why the fuck he is here I hope he is not planning on killing me for bumping into him, oh god please save me , I nudged Jonah which made him look at me "what autty?" I sushed him "shhh speak slowly that dad's boss isn't he? Why is he here, is he planning on killing me , please Jonah help me"I begged him"ohhh ok autty don't worry nothing will happen, just try to ignore him as much as possible" "okay. Hide me behind your back" "ok" as we were trying to hide Jonah said maybe we should go to Starbucks. We skipped going to mall and thought we'll go with girls tomorrow and dad's boss won't be there tomorrow. I should not drink coffee I just drank it in the morning hmmm Frappuccino sounds good. "Hi can I get a double chocochip Frappuccino?" "Yes ma'am what size and what's your name" "venti and my name is Autumn" " thanks ma'am that'll be 2.96 dollars total " I handed the cash to the cashier and starting walking towards others. "Uhhh guys please don't be mad but I have to tell you all something"Zach said. Lmao what did he do now you see Zach is the kid of our gang so we always forgive him . "Ok we promise we won't get mad just tell us" I asked him "uhhhh Tess and kay will arrive tomorrow not today I'm sorry I misheard" Ohhh see that's why he is the baby of the gang . "Lmao it's okay Zach we are not mad but are you sure that they are coming tomorrow?" I asked , "yeah I just talked to kay " "so I think we have roamed alot today shall we go back to hotel I'm so tired" I asked them with my famous puppy eyes . "Yeah let's go I'm tired too" . After we've arrived at hotel and this time luke decided to drive because I was tired af.
As I was walking towards the elevator, I think I saw dad's boss again at the reception but that must be my imagination I mean how He can stay at the same hotel we are staying right?.
While I was going I bumped into something hard , ha curse me and my clumsy self so I looked up . Fuck bad decision shouldn't have looked up
There stood my dad's boss in all his glory, what was his name again.

Xavier's pov-
Yay I have finally reached LA now all I have to do is find my angel, so according to my tracker he last found my angel's location in mall I told him not to track her anymore that is enough for me. As I was in entrance of the mall I saw her with bunch of boys . Oh my god how can my angel do this to me . Relax Xavier relax they must be her friends right? I think she saw me and whispered something in ear of a boy , he then looked up and told her something . Uh uh boy you're getting too close to my angel just wait and watch. I started walking towards them but they already left. Don't worry babygirl you can't run away from me forever. I know where you are staying all thanks to your dad.
After I reached the hotel I went to reception and asked the receptionist the key of my suite which is infront of my angel's room. While I was looking at my angel how she got so scared when she saw me and when I looked back at the receptionist ,she was trying to seduce me doesn't she know that I belong to my angel . I told receptionist to come closer and she got all happy I then  whispered in her "if you don't wanna be homeless do your job Without being a slut I own this hotel so I can get you kicked out right now" that made her face fell and quickly started to type something on the computer.
As I saw that my angel is trying to run away from me so I decided to accidentally bump into her which made her look up.
"Hi princess"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi my lovelies. How are yall.there I posted a chapter and I'll post another one in Few hours . How is it. If it is not good you can tell me so I Improve it :)

Hope y'all have a great day ツ

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 ∽ 𝘈𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯