𝑿𝑿

Autumn's pov ~

"Oh my lord, that must be your dream date right" kay screamed excitedly as we walk around the mall. "Shhhhhhh bitch, we're not alone, we're in public, there are people around us" I said quickly in a shushed tone. "Yes ma'am, but seriously, marry that man and never let go him" she said seriously. "Ayooo, from where did marrying part came? I just have a Lil bit of a crush on him, nothing else." I said looking around. "Everything starts from a crush" she said smirking. Ughhhhhh this girl, she becomes so annoying when she acts like this, that's why I didn't wanna tell her about my lil crush. I know one thing for sure, that guy is not little, worry about your little something. Shhhhhh inner voice, you've become such a slut cause of reading those spicy novels. I didn't mean it that way. "Kayyyyy can we please not talk about him, you wanted a girls day then why are we talking about boys" I said whining."okay okay I'm stopping, but for all I kno-" "No buts let's get some food" I said while dragging her to the food corner.

We found ourselves a cute spot to sit and to eat and soon the waiter came. He was not a day older than 20 I think. "Hi my name's James and I will be your waiter for today" he said smiling at me. Okay... Weird. "Ummm hi, we'll have one pizza and some fries with cold drinks" Kay said distracting him. And with that he left to get our orders. "Did you see that, he was totally flirting with you" Kay said not wasting a second after he left. "Who flirted with who" a voice behind me said sternly. I peeked behind myself to confirm my doubt to who it belonged to and yep I was right. Dear lord what the fuck is he doing here, shouldn't he be working in his office. Oh yeah like you know when he has work and when he has not. Are you his Personal assistant? Fuck off, now is not the right time. "H-hi Xavier. What are you doing here" I stuttered while looking down. "Hi princess, Now who flirted with who" he repeated again with more authority. "Oh nothing just the waiter" kay blurted out. "Shut up right now" I mouthed while looking at her. Luckily she listened and stopped talking. "Here are your orders ma'am,. Enjoy eating" the waiter said while winking at me. Oh lord, seriously he had to come right now too? Plus the fucking wink, Xavier is gonna kill him today. I looked at him only to find him burning holes through the waiter's skull. God he's angry, this can't be good. "X-xavier" I said while putting my hand on his chest and rubbing it in order to calm him down, I don't know why I did that but to my luck, he actually calmed a bit. Thank the fucking god. I let out a sigh only to find the waiter run as his life depended on it. Well maybe it did, can Xavier fire him? But I don't think so, he wouldn't do it because of me right, plus I don't want him to do that. "Let's eat Xavier, forget about him" I smiled at him. "You guys eat it's okay." "No it's okay we can share" I insisted and luckily he listened and started to eat too. It would have been rude if we didn't ask him to eat. Sharing his caring. "By the way Xavier what are you doing here?" Kay asked while chewing onto her food. "I just came here with my sister, but she met her friends and went with them" he said. "Ohhhhh" me and kay said at the same time. "Yepp, I was just passing by and saw you and thought I say hi" he said smiling at me, which made me blush. "You're so cute when you blush" he said while kissing my cheeks. "Ahem ahem, lovebirds, you both have all your life to do this, I'm here too, please don't make me gag on my delicious food" Kay said in a playful tone and gave me a wink. God this girl. "Please ignore her, she just lost her mind when she was born" I said looking at him. "you lil bitch" "okay okay guys, don't fight, let's eat peacefully huh?" He said shushing both of us down. After that we all focused on eating but I could feel him looking at him every now and then.

"Oh shoot, I forgot to tell you autty, I gotta go, I had to meet up with Zach, yk for some fun stuff" she said quickly gathering her things and leaving me with this man alone. "So I guess it's just you and me then" he said smirking at me. Oh god I'm gonna die today cause of butterflies. "Y-yes" I stuttered while blushing. We walked around here and there for some time and actually I did enjoyed his presence, it's different, it's warm and it makes me feel safe. "Shall I drop you off at home babygirl?" He said hopefully. "Yep sure, you can" after a 20 minute ride, we reached home. He opened the door for me and walked me to the front door. Gentlemannnnnn. Shhhhhhh inner voice. "I had a beautiful time with you my love, I love every second I spent with you" he said kissing me on the nose. "I did too Xavi" I said smiling back at him "mmm so Xavi huh?" He said smirking. "Ohh get over it" I said quickly kissing him on the cheek and closing the door. What a beautiful day. I thought to myself while smiling hard.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hiiiiiiiii my dear lovelies. How are you all. I hope you all are fine and happy. Well here's chapter 20 aaahhhhhh enjoy reading it!!! I learnt some french haha. I love you all. Take care of yourself!!!!!

Hope y'all have a great day ツ