𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰

Autumn's pov-
The whole trip was fucking awesome, I had sooooo fun, but sadly we had to come ...... Dad couldn't pick me from the airport because of work so i decided to suprise him at his office and plus it's nearly time when he comes back home from work so , here I am standing outside of dad's office. When I went in I saw Bethany and greeted her, "hi mrs. Rose" I said smiling at her " oh hi sweetie, what are you doing here?"  " Oh I just came from airport so I decided to suprise dad at his office because his work is gonna end in 30 minutes" " oh sweetie .. he is so lucky to have a daughter like you, believe me he was such a mess without you" " thank you Mrs rose , you are so sweet" I said smiling at her. "Oh sweetie it's Bethany to you, Mrs rose makes me feel old" she said laughing."uhh so Mrs ros- I mean Bethany , can I go to dad's office?" "Oh sweetie sure, you don't have to ask me, just try not to run paths with Mr knight he seems to be in a bad mood since he came from somewhere" ohhh I wonder why he is in a bad mood , but it's not my business so I decided to not think about it much.
As I went to the top floor where dad's office is , I knocked on his door and heard a slight 'come in' . I went inside and saw my dad working so hard , I saw that he didn't noticed that I have entered in his office so I went behind him and put my hands on his eyes " GUESS WHO!!!!!!" "aww sweetie... How are you. I missed you so much"
" I'm good dad how are you, I missed you too" "why you didn't tell me that you were coming today?" " You had work dad, I didn't wanted you to skip work for me" " aww baby , I work for you so why you thought I won't skip it to pick my babygirl" "aww dad " "so sweetie how was your trip?" "It was so good dad I had so much fun thank you for letting me go " I smiled at him. " Oh that's ok sweetie, you are growing up, I can't let you stay with me forever now can I , you have to see so a lot of things" he said, that's why I think he is the best. " So dad when you will be free and we can go home" I asked like a little kid "just 5 minutes sweetie, I'm just packing up" "ok". I went to check my social medias , Aaa it's been forever since I checked them.
After 5 minutes dad was done and we were walking towards the elevator when I heard a familiar voice , too familiar for my liking.
"Angel?"
Ohhh fuck me.....

Xavier's pov-
Oh lord because of that shitty meeting I couldn't be there with my angel, I miss her so much, thankfully she'll come back tomorrow, I can't wait for our second date. As I was getting out of the meeting room, I saw my angel but  what is she doing here? She was supposed to come tomorrow, not that I'm not happy to see her here I'm just suprised I decided to go and hug her from behind and shower her face with kisses as I going to her , she went into her dad's office and didn't notice me..
So I decided to wait outside the door , I'm not going to eavesdrop.should I go in or should I not . Oh come on how long will they take I can't wait to hug my angel , it's been forever since I hugged her, she was really happy to see her father , I already know that she was so happy and smiling when she told her father about the trip. Aww my little angel. I heard her father say done so which means they are coming out, I should not stand here , they will think I was eavesdropping which I was but you get what I mean right? I quickly went back to my office waited for them to come out. While they were going towards the elevator I decided to ask what she was doing here.

"Angel??" I asked.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello my lovelies. How are yall, back on track are we?. ;) How is this chapter, hope it is good :) Don't forget to follow and vote , it'll mean a lot to me :) I will start asking questions from you guys from now?

QUESTION OF THE DAY!!!!

Do y'all like to grow nails ??

Because I never in billion years thought I will grow my nails I used to think that it was so girly

Because I never in billion years thought I will grow my nails I used to think that it was so girly. I thought I'll just get artificial nails when I'll grow up lmao. Btw that's my actual hand lol  😂......

Hope y'all have a great day ツ

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 ∽ 𝘈𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯