𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰

Autumn's pov-
After we started going to our own rooms , I found out that his room is right infront of my room . Whyyyyyy. And his room is not actually a room but a suite And I'm not really surprised because he is a billionaire for god's sake. when I went to my room , Jonah was nowhere to be found so I decided to check everyone's room but they all were nowhere to be found too. Oh my goodness did they leave me here alone all by myself and went to do cool stuff , they didn't even informed me before going. So I decided to take a nap for fifteen minutes and I swear to god it was only of fifteen minutes not three hours like last time. After I woke up they were still not here so I decided to call Tyler and not Jonah because I'm going to give him my best silent treatment. "Hey Tyler. Where are yall?" "Out" "out?? . What do you mean out??" "I mean we are out for shopping" " ohh you guys should have told me you know...." "I'm sorry autty but you were tired so we didn't bothered you" "ohh it's okay Tyler but just don't tell Jonah that I called you, I'm going to give him silent treatment for leaving me here all by myself. I'm bored out of my mind ughhh" "lmao ok bye gotta go , I promise I'll buy your favourite good to forgive us " "ok and some dessert too" "hahaha ok bye now" since I'm here all by myself, I decided to go to the Starbucks near by . So I started looking for some comfy clothes

 So I started looking for some comfy clothes

After fifteen minutes of searching. I found this perfect outfit because I'm only going to Starbucks and then back to my room. Plus this outfit will be good for Netflix and chill which I will be doing by myself. So I since I don't know where the Starbucks is I asked siri and followed her direction where she was telling me to go. 
After 20 minutes of searching for Starbucks and roaming around I finally found the Starbucks. I went to the cashier, "Hi , can I get a cotton candy refresher" I said to the cashier "sure ma'am what size and your name ma'am?" "Size venti and name Autumn please" " thanks ma'am that'll be 3.45 dollars total" thank god I had money with me,after I got my drink , I didn't even wanted to drink it , it was sooooooo beautiful.

After I finished drinking my beautiful drink I decided to go back to the hotel and watch Netflix, I didn't bother changing my clothes because they were comfortable and I was tired

After I finished drinking my beautiful drink I decided to go back to the hotel and watch Netflix, I didn't bother changing my clothes because they were comfortable and I was tired. I decided to watch Brooklyn nine nine, after I was on my nineth episode, there was a knock on my door so I decided to open it and check . After I opened it Jonah and others were standing there, Tyler gave me my favourite food just like he promised I thanked him completely ignoring Jonah, he deserved it.. after everyone left , I sat on My spot that I was sitting before. "Come on autty , you can't stay mad at me for more than five minutes" " yeah I know I can't but these five minutes I promise you, you will get tired of begging for forgiveness" "ohh come on autty, you said so yourself that you were tired so I thought that you wouldn't like to go with us shopping" "yeah but you could've asked me right what if I wanted to go?" "Come on autty, I have known you since we were in Third grade I know that shopping makes you sooo tired that you stay in bed the whole next day after shopping." Ughhh curse him for knowing me so damn well , but he was right though, he didn't asked me for my own well being , I shouldn't stay mad at him . "Ughhh fine I forgive you" "ha see . Told you that you can't stay mad at me for more than five minutes" ughhhh I always hate when my dumb ass friend is always right. "So what Tyler bought for you , can I share it please" "he bought me my favourite food and no you can not share take that as your punishment" "please. Please. Please. Please. Pretty please" he asked with puppy eyes . Curse me and my thing for puppy eyes"Fine you can share and  wanna join me for Netflix and chill?" "Autty if you didn't asked. I was still gonna invite myself" we watched four more episodes of Brooklyn nine nine and after that we decided to sleep since we have to go to airport tomorrow.
'tomorrow is gonna be a good day' with that being the last thought I drifted off to sleep
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello my lovelies. How are yall. I wasn't gonna post chapter 8 now because I promised myself that I won't touch my phone for 7 hours because I was playing games with my friends for 4 to 5 hours lol, but then I remembered that I promised you all that I will try to post 2 times a day so here I am . Other chapter will be out in few hours . How is this chapter. Don't forget to follow and vote , it'll mean a lot to me :)

Hope y'all have a great day ツ

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 ∽ 𝘈𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯