Chapter 10

Reagan awoke and went to sit up but instantly laid back down. Her back, arms, and legs hurt so bad. She turned her head and could see an open door. Ignoring the pain, Reagan leapt out of bed and ran through the door. There was a long hallway with cages on either side. Reagan was runing by when someone reached out and grabbed her arm. She turned and saw a teenage boy stuck in there.  "Don't go that way," the boy said. Reagan paused and turned to him.

"Who are you?" Reagan asked.

"I'm Munster-Sama," the boy said. He let go of her arm. Reagan wanted so bad to run but the adrenaline racing through her blood was slowing. Leaning heavily on the cage, Reagan began to unlock it. She hardly had any energy left but she couldn't leave this boy behind. He didn't deserve to be tortured. Reagan took a deep breathe and willed the door to unlock. Munster-Sama opened the door and caught Reagan before she could fall.

"I give you some of my strength." He touched his head to hers and allowed his power to pass to her. After a couple minutes, Reagan gained enough energy to stand on her own. She stared at Munster-Sama.

"What did you just do?" She asked.

"I'm a mutant. I have the ability to give strength to others." Reagan nodded. She felt better and was no longer in pain.

"If we are to escape, we need to leave now," Reagan said.

"There is only one other person in this place. Her name is Kate. We can't leave her behind. She has the ability to shield people."

"Alright, then."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"I thought you had a plan!" Reagan said as she, Munster-Sama, and Kate ran down the hall.

"I did have a plan. It just didn't work out," Munster-Sama said. Reagan rolled her eyes as they came to a stop in front of a door.

"So, Reagan, did you meet Andrew?" Kate asked. Reagan glared at her.

"The scientists told me that Andrew was made for you. Maybe, we should go and save him. I doubt he wants to be here either," Kate offered. Reagan turned around and her eyes were flaming.

"I would never risk my life for that monster."

"What do you have against Andrew? He seems like a cool guy," Munster-Sama said. Reagan shook her head.

"I don't trust him." Suddenly, there were shouts and alarms.

"We need to get out of here," Kate said. "Which way do we go?"

"Give me a second." Reagan leaned against the wall, her eyes closed. Munster-Sama and Kate exchanged worried glances.

"I know we all just met and I usually don't like to rush people but I think we might be getting followed," Munster-Sama said. Reagan didn't reply and just kept her eyes closed. The security guards began running down the hall towards them.

"Stand back," Reagan said and she held up her hands. The wall blasted out and sunlight poured in. All three of them ran out the hole. Just as Reagan landed on the rubble on the other side, someone wrapped their arms around her waist. Reagan was yanked back. Munster-Sama and Kate froze. Reagan shook her head.

"Keep going," she whispered into their minds. "Keep going."

Reagan turned to see Andrew holding her back, his muscular arms gleaming in the light.

"Why can't you let me go?" Reagan asked, tears in her eyes. Andrew pulled her close so she was pressed against his chest. She tried to struggle but her energy was fading and she was starting to hurt.

"You won't believe me right now because they have put you through so much pain but, we're the good guys. I can help you, take away your pain. Forget about Xavier's school. You belong here with me," Andrew said. He sounded so convincing that for a moment, Reagan almost forgot about Peter and Aidan. Almost.

A/N

So, Reagan is really in for a guy rollercoaster. She loves Peter and Aidan but Andrew seems to be making himself known. Right now, I don't have the slightest clue who she is going to pick. Comment and tell me what you think. Vote! I'm trying to make it so that when you search "quicksilver" this book is the first book to pop up. That means I need votes, reads, and comments. Thanks!

Ariana Justice

P.S. Please go and ask questions on my new book "ask Pietro Maximoff". It would mean a lot to me!