Chapter 15

Reagan laid in the back of the car they had stolen. Peter was with her, holding up her head. Everytime the car jolted, Reagan made a small noise.
"Sorry, sorry," Aidan said. Peter gave him a look that said shut up and drive. Reagan wanted to go to sleep so bad but she didn't want to have nightmares.
"Reagan, honey, why don't you go to sleep?" Aidan asked. Reagan shook her head.
"I don't want to dream." Reagan couldn't see Peter but she knew he was making eye contact with Aidan.
"Reagan, I'll keep the nightmares away. Just go to sleep," Peter said, brushing her hair with his fingers. Reagan's eyes were heavy so it didn't take long for her to fall into deep sleep.

Aidan's POV
I looked in the rearview mirror to see if anyone was following us. Surprisingly, there wasn't. They would come back though. That boy promised he would.
Looking in the back of the car, I saw Reagan asleep on Peter's lap. He was brushing his fingers through her hair and whispering softly. I wanted so bad to wake her up and ask her what had happened to her, ask her about that guy who had said he was her "perfect other half." I really wanted to know what that was all about. I guess I always figured that Reagan's perfect other half was either me or Maximoff.
"How is she?" I asked Peter. He looked up at me.
"I don't know. She's shaking and keeps flinching. I don't know what they did to her there but I know it hurt her." My mouth went dry at the thought of that place. There they probably tortured her and did some horrible things to her.
"I'm glad this rescue mission was a success. To be honest, I was scared something would go wrong and someone would get hurt," Peter said. I nodded, my eyes on the road.
When we got back to Xavier's school, it was around midnight. Taking Reagan into my arms, I carried her into the school and up the stairs. Since Reagan had some scary, uncontrollable powers, she got her own room. Peter kicked the door open and held it for us. He ran forward and pulled the blankets away from her bed. I laid Reagan down and covered her with the blankets. Peter and I tried to leave silently but she woke up.
"Don't leave," she whispered, her voice frail. "I don't want to be here on my own." I looked at Peter and he nodded. We both kicked off our shoes and climbed on the bed on either side of Reagan. To be honest, yes, I kept thinking about sex but problem one, Reagan was hurt. Problem two, Peter was there. I don't think I would even do it with her if there were no problems. After a while, my eyes closed and I was out like a light.
End of POV

A/N
So sorry about not updating for a while but I wanted the chapter to be right. It's not over yet though so hold on. I really don't like when books are all about sex throughout the book but after I figure out who Reagan will be with, it might happen. Do you guys want this? If so, let me know (haha it rhymes) if not, still tell me because I need you opinions. Comment and vote!
Ari