Chapter 18

Reagan hung up her bathing suit and changed into PJs. Today had been the best day of her life. She had hung out with both her boys and it had been amazing.
"Had fun today?" Someone asked and Reagan whirled around to see Andrew sitting in her window.
"Get lost," Reagan said, backing into the door. Andrew leapt from the window and rushed across the room, leaning over her.
"What? You afraid?" He asked, smiling.
"No, I just hate you. That's all."
"I warned you didn't I? I said I would find you and now that I have...."
"I'm never going back with you. So, go die in a hole or something." Reagan ducked under his arm and went towards the window. Stretching out her wings, she jumped, catching a updraft and shooting towards the sky. Andrew followed her, his wings stroking down strongly. Reagan flew until she thought she had lost him. She landed neatly on the ground.
"Hey," Andrew said from behind her and Reagan screamed.
"You can't loose me like that babe. I'm not going anywhere. That's the difference between me and your boy toys. I'm here to stay." Andrew leaned forward and kissed her. Reagan shoved him back and he laughed, flying off. Reagan wiped off her mouth, her eyes glaring daggers.
When Reagan got back to her room, she shoved open the door and left. She didn't care that it was nine in the night or that she could get in a lot of trouble for what she was about to do.
Peter jumped up when he heard a knock on the door. He opened the door and Reagan was standing there.
"What is it?" He asked.
"Andrew came back and I don't want to be alone."
"Ok," Peter opened the door and Reagan came in. He closed it, locking it tightly.
"What do you want to do?" He asked.
"It's nine. We're probably just going to sleep. I can sleep on your futon," Reagan offered.
"Nah, you can sleep up here with me and I'll pop in a movie." Peter put in Pixels because he hadn't seen that one in a while. He and Reagan got under the blankets and Reagan laid against his chest. When the movie ended, Reagan sighed and looked at him.
"Thank you Peter, for letting me stay here."
"No problem," he said.
"You are the best."
"I know." Reagan smiled and leaned forward until they were face to face.
"I love you," she said.
"I love you too." Then, he kissed her. Reagan pressed more into the kiss and Peter pulled her on top of him.
"You love me?" Reagan breathed when they broke apart.
"Of course." And their lips crashed again. Reagan smiled and laid down on Peter's chest. She fell asleep after a few minutes but Peter stayed away, thinking about the kiss.
"I bet Aidan would be so jealous," Peter whispered.
"Don't," Reagan said, smacking him.
"Just kidding." He really wasn't.

A/N
I know this wasn't super long but I enjoyed writing it. I ship Reter. I was going to be more detailed with Pixels but I don't know if everybody has seen it. I loved it, Adam Sandler is hilarious. Comment and vote!