Chapter 20

Peter's POV
"Hey Reagan," I said, smiling down at her. She sighed as she woke up.
"Hi," she said, smiling.
"How'd you drag me up here," I asked.
"You don't want to know," Reagan said, crawling out of bed. I got up and ran into my room, changed, and came back in before the door slammed on its hinges.
"Show off," Reagan said as she got in the shower. I stood outside the door until she came back out.
"Ready?" I asked, holding out my hand.
"I don't like running with you," she whined. I lifted her and ran downstairs. We stopped in the dining room. Aidan looked over at us. He stood up, frowning slightly but didn't say anything. We were all smiling, sitting next to each other, eating breakfast. I learned the Aidan and I both like Twinkies for breakfast, although Reagan thinks that the nastiest thing.
I heard an explosion and stood up. The wall in front of us blew out. I flipped the table over and pulled Reagan and Aidan behind it.
"What is it?" Reagan asked. Aidan peered around the table and growled something unintelligible.
"What?" I asked.
"Andrew," Aidan said. "Stay here with her, Quicksilver." Aidan stood up and walked around the table.
"Get out of here," Aidan said.
"I'm supposed to bring Reagan back with me," Andrew said. Reagan and I both leaned around the table to see what was happening. Andrew was standing in the wreckage, arms crossed.
"You wanna go?" Aidan asked.
"Sure." Andrew stepped down and a large, sharp piece of metal flipped into his hand. Aidan grabbed another piece of metal and they lunged at each other.
I came around the table as Aidan swung. He hit Andrew in the side. I flinched, expecting his side to be broken but Andrew didn't even look bothered. He swung and Aidan blocked him.
"Stay here," I said to Reagan. Not waiting for her answer, I ran behind Andrew and caught the edge of metal bar, giving Aidan the chance to get out of the way.
"I'll destroy you both!" Andrew yelled as he left the back of the bar drop, causing me to fall on the ground. Aidan held out his hands, making the bar disappear from Andrew's hand.
"Hey!" He yelled. I kicked Andrew in the back when he turned to face Aidan. He punched Aidan in the side of the head, making him fall to the ground. Andrew turned, grabbing me by my Pink Floyd shirt, lifting me off the ground. He pulled me so our faces were centimeters away from each other.
"I am perfection," he said. "You can't destroy me as imperfect as you are."
That's when I felt myself disappear. I reappeared next to Aidan on the ground. Aidan looked over at me, frowning.
"What the-?" Andrew said. There a boom behind us where Reagan had been and that whole area caught on fire.
"Reagan!" Aidan and I yelled in sync. That's when I saw her. She looked different, more in control than I had ever seen her. She walked right towards us, fire burning behind her.
"Reagan," Andrew said. He held out his hand to her. Reagan looked at it but her expression didn't change.
"Reagan, trust me. We are the only perfect people left in the world. Join me." Reagan nodded and took his hand. They disappeared.
"Cmon," I said, grabbing Aidan's hand and pulling him to his feet. We jumped through the hole just in time to see Andrew being thrown into the side of the building and crashing to the ground. Reagan was floating above him.
"Don't you understand how much I hate you?" Reagan called down to him. Andrew stood, glaring at her.
"Your just confused Reagan. You'll understand later on." He launched into the air and Reagan kicked him hard in the side. He grabbed his foot as he fell and they both fell towards the ground. They didn't stop fighting though. Andrew got a few good hits in but Reagan had the upper hand. Finally, she was standing over him, looking down at him.
"It's over Andrew," she said, glaring. Andrew spit out some blood.
"Not yet Enlighten," he said. He held out his hand and blasted Reagan back. She hit her head hard and Aidan and I started to run to her but Andrew blasted us back too.
"Oww," she said. I stood to go to her but somehow Aidan was already up and running toward her.
"If you won't join me, then I have to kill you," Andrew said as the metal bar Aidan had destroyed appeared in his hand again.
"No!" Aidan yelled. He shoved Andrew and they both fell. Andrew flipped to his side and drove the metal bar through Aidan's chest.
"Aidan!" Reagan and I yelled.
"I'll see you in hell demon," Aidan said as he held out his hand.
"What are you doing?" Andrew screamed as he was ripped apart and came back together as dust. Reagan and I slid to the ground beside Aidan, who was breathing hard. There was blood dripping down Reagan's face as she made the metal bar disappear.
"Hey Reagan," Aidan said. Reagan went to hold out her hand to heal him but Aidan grabbed her arm.
"Don't Reagan. It'll kill you. I'm going to go see Amanda."
"Aidan, you can't die," Reagan said, tears in her eyes.
"Watch her will you?" Aidan asked me. I nodded, blinking away the tears in my eyes.
"Always."
"I wish we could have gotten along better. Your a cool dude Quicksilver."
"Thanks. Your pretty cool yourself." Aidan nodded and looked over at Reagan.
"Don't cry baby," he said, brushing tears out of her eyes with his thumb. "Your the most beautiful, amazing girl. Stick with Silver, he's a good guy. He'll look out for you." Reagan nodded. Reagan leaned down and kissed him softly.
"Love you," she said.
"I love you too," Aidan said as the last breath left his body. We sat in silence for a moment before Reagan burst into tears. I hugged her tightly, kissing the top of her head, allowing my tears to soak her hair. I heard people walk in but I was holding Reagan and Aidan was dead and nothing else matter.

A/N
So, how was it? There's one more chapter coming up. Do you guys think I should write another book or no? Vote and comment!