Chapter 6

Weeks went by as Reagan got to know her school more and more. Quickly she fell in love with it. Mostly sticking with Peter and Aidan, who seemed to not like each other, she went through the school in stride. That was at least until TMH came for her. One night, Reagan heard voices in the hallway. Then, shouts. After that, there were screams. Reagan leapt out of bed and changed into her usual attire of a green tank top, black pants, and a black jacket. Peering down the hallway, Reagan could see kids running around in chaos and soldiers in black uniforms chasing them with guns. Reagan didn't hesitate as she lungs out the door and faced a few soldiers who had turned her way. She summoned wind and blew them out of her way. No one dared come at her as she made her way into the chaos. She pulled children free of their captives and locked soldiers in rooms. Finally, after all the children had been rescued, Reagan faced the mega soldier. He was tall, taller than Aidan, and strong.
"You can not kill me, experiment number 45-20. I am here to take you home. I am Omega." the soldier said in a robotic voice.
"I'm already home," Reagan said, as her hand caught one fire. Omega lunged at her and Reagan jumped out of the way. She tossed the fireball at Omega. Omega avoided it and lunged at her. It caught her against the wall. With Omega's hands around her neck, Reagan began to see spots. Gasping for breath, she kicked at Omega as he pulled her away from the wall.
"Reagan!" Suddenly, something slammed into Omega, moving him forward. Omega turned and Reagan saw Peter standing there.
"Leave now, human being, or I will end you here." Omega's metallic voice was really freaky.
"Yeah, I'm all set, thank you. Me and my friend are just going to leave now. So put her down, carefully," Peter said.
"A foolish mortal such as yourself can not tell me what to do!" Omega yelled. He turned and smashed his fist into the wall. The wall crashed down onto Peter. Reagan tried to call for Peter but Omega's hand were still around her neck, choking her. The black spots were beginning to expand, taking up all of her vision. Her last mental image before slipping into unconsciousness, was Peter standing in front of her.

A/N
Hahaha. I feel like a villain (Loki! 😍). Here you guys were all like, Reagan's biggest problem is the love triangle thing going on and BOOM! I am even starting to scare myself, 😦 so I'm gonna take it down a notch. However, the next part of the story is coming out after my avengers Chatroom story part comes out. I HAVE to get working on that one. So, yeah, comment, read, and vote! I will follow anyone who votes for THIS chapter. That is only going to last until next Monday so you better get voting. Go ahead.