Chapter 11

Peter's POV

Sitting in that car with Aidan was torture. He just stared at the road, going far too slow for my liking. My Beats heaphones were turned more than halfway up yet I couldn't even concentrate on the music. I might have been listening to Pink Floyd but I wasn't sure. All I could think about was Reagan. Those scientists or whatever they were probably torturing. She had probably given up on Aidan and me. I know I would have.

Aidan slammed on the breaks and the spun off the road. I flung my seatbelt off and time slowed down. I slid on my goggles and turned to face my co-partner.  Aidan had his hands on the steering wheel and his eyes were focused on whatever was in front of us. I leaned over and undid his seatbelt. I opened his door and shoved him out of the car and onto the road. I slid off my goggles and time sped back up. The car crashed into a tree and the front of it cruched in. Aidan stood up, his hands out in a what the heck, gesture. He was staring at his now crushed Mercedes. He turned to me.

"What the hell?! You seriously had to let my car crash like that? You didn't even try to save it!" I backed away from him.
"I saved your life," I said. Aidan nodded, taking a breathe. He turned back towards the road. There were two people over there in the middle of the street. We began walking towards them.

A/N
Sorry, its so short. I wanted to get the chapter out as quick as possible. Vote and comment. What do you think will happen next? Who are the people in the road?