Chapter 3

"Peter," Reagan whispered into the night. "Peter, wake up. We need to get out of here." Peter woke up and looked up at Reagan.
"What is it Reagan? It's like 1:00 in the morning." Peter groaned as he sat up but instantly Reagan tackled him and both of them went tumbling over the side of the building. Stretching it her massive wings, Reagan caught air and went straight up into the sky, still holding onto Peter.
"Hold on," she said as she gripped his arms a little tighter. They shot up into the sky again but this time they were completely concealed by clouds.
"Why did you push me off the roof?" Peter yelled up to Reagan.
"People were coming. Couldn't let them see us."
After about a hour Reagan and Peter slowly drifted to the top of a hill. Peter landed on his feet but as soon as Reagan landed she collapsed.
"Reagan! Reagan, are you ok? Say something!" Peter begged as dropped down next to her. Lifting Reagan's head and putting it on his lap, he stroked her hair softly. "Reagan. Reagan, please." After a few minutes, Reagan woke up but looked exhausted.
"Hey Peter," she said as she smiled weakly.
"Hey Reagan. You okay!" Reagan nodded and slumped back onto the ground. Lifting her very carefully, trying not to wake her, he ran to the nearest store and called up the Professor. Logan (Wolverine) picked up.
"Hey Speedo, ya find the ultra powerful kid?"
"Yes, I found HER. Her name is Reagan and she's hurt. I need you to come and pick us up," Peter says as he stroked Reagan's long hair.
"Ok kid, where are you?" Logan asked.
"At a little thrift shop on the outskirts of New York. Tell Professor to hook up to Cerebro if all else fails."
"Ok. See ya in a few." Peter hung up and pulled Reagan a little closer to her. About twenty minutes later, Logan pulled up next to them in a black Mercedes.
"Hey kids. Need a ride?"

Authors note
Sorry this was such a short chapter. I'm also writing Avengers, Stuck In High School at the same time. I do, however, love Quicksilver so I'll get right to work on chapter 4. Stay patient with me guys. Also, I just started this, but if you vote for any of my books, I will follow you. If I don't, tell me on my message board and I will fix that ASAP. Thank you for reading.
Ariana Justice