Chapter 17

Aidan's POV
Reagan ran around the corner, almost crashing into me.
"Hi Aidan," she said.
"Hey. How ya feeling?" I asked. She shrugged and I wrapped an arm around her shoulders. Peter came around the same corner and I frowned. Did they come from the same place?
"There are no classes today so we have to do something fun!" I said, excitedly. "What do you want to do Reagan?"
"It's really warm outside. We could go swimming," Reagan offered.
"That's a great idea," Peter said. I almost wanted to tell him I was inviting him but Reagan liked him too so I didn't.
"I'm going to go get my bathing suit," Reagan said, running up to her dorm. I walked away from Peter, leaving him standing still in the doorway.
I changed into my shorts and headed downstairs. I got downstairs and saw Reagan standing in front of Peter, her head bent down, listening to him.
"Hey," I said, walking over to them. "We ready to go?"
"Half a moment," Peter said, winking at Reagan. He turned and ran upstairs, appearing downstairs, changed in a moment.
"Let's go." Since my car had been smashed, we were forced to walk which drove Peter crazy. Reagan twisted her Miami Heat hat around on her head so she looked more gangster.
"I'm sorry Reagan but you can't pull off the gangster look," I said. She pulled out her phone and a beats pill out of her backpack.
"Where did you get that?" I asked her. She smiled over at Peter. I rolled my eyes. She began playing post to be by Omarion. It was really loud and I bet a million dollars people were going to get mad and come out yelling. I didn't stop her because I knew she had suffered a lot and just needed to let go. Peter took the pill from her so she didn't need to carry it in her hurt hand.
A few people glared at us when we walked by but Reagan didn't seem to care, therefore I didn't care. We got to the beach and it was pretty much deserted.
"Let's take this spot right here." Reagan set her stuff down. I pulled off my shirt, flexing slightly to show off. Peter also pulled off his shirt and flexed.
"Sorry boys but this is a no flex zone." We all laughed and Reagan pulled off her shirt and shorts. I stared at her. She was wearing a blue bathing suit with black lines across it. It was a bikini that I didn't know if she picked to drive us wild or not. When she noticed us staring, she looked down at the sandy beach. She obviously didn't know how sexy she looked in that. I looked at Peter and he shook his head. Don't say anything. I nodded.
"Race you!" I shouted, running towards the water. Reagan was only steps behind me when Peter flew by, lifting her and bringing her to the water. They were laughing hard when I got there.
"Cheater," I said and they erupted into another fit of laughter. Reagan turned to back to us and I saw there were scratches, scars, bruises, and more pain inflicted areas. I flinched and I saw Peter looking away. Now that I really looked, I could see she was injured everywhere. How has she even been able to so much as walk? She dove in and disappeared from our sight. She came up farther away than I thought she was.
"It's on Enlighten," Peter and I yelled in sync. She laughed and went back under.
Later on, we were lying on the beach. It was getting dark but it was still warm. Reagan was lying between us, looking up at the fading sky.
"I love sunsets," Reagan said. I nodded even though I would rather be playing sports. This was enough though right now. Reagan reached out, taking my hand, then reached out and took Peter's.
"Balance," she said. "I love you both a lot. I wish we could do this everyday."
"Yeah," Peter said, sighing. I put my head down, closing my eyes.

A/N
The feels. I love writing this book!!! So, I'm hoping to be able to finish it within three or four more chapters. There might be a second but I don't know. Vote and comment!