divorcing my wife

A/N: too bored so i decided to write a short fluff and i think it's my first time writing married jenlisa stuff lol

-

"Just make sure he wouldn't notice," I reminded the famous Sooyoung Park, who goes by the name Joy as an actress.

With her lips bloody red, she turned them up into a smirk.

Today, she dressed up into an expensive looking dress that's too dangerously low on the neckline and exposes her thighs as she sits cross legged in front of me with only a low coffee table in between us.

I never allowed my eyes to go lower than her face, though.

The first day that we met, she was just wearing casual clothes, as if not wanting to be noticed by people. But ever since the second time we've met, she's becoming more and more bold with her clothing and her words.

"It has always been our little secret, Lisa," she grins, lowering herself a little to bring the cup of tea to her lips as she obviously suppresses her mischief without turning her gaze away from me, "I'm good at keeping us from my husband."

I forced a smile as I kept my eyes on hers, keeping it professional.

Jesus. Why couldn't she take the hint?

I wrapped my fingers on my cup of coffee, making sure she sees the ring on my finger.

"By the way, he won't be home tonight. Do you wanna maybe come over? Just to show my appreciation with your hard work," she bites her lower lip.

Taking a deep breath, I gave her a pointed look, "Mrs. Park-"

Suddenly, the door flew open with a beautiful woman entering my office as if she owns it. Her chin was up, her eyes sharp and intimidating. She's wearing a Chanel dress that hugs her curves perfectly, with high heels that makes her taller than usual.

"How is my gorgeous wife doing?" she smiles at me, followed by a seemingly fake gasp of surprise when her eyes bore on the actress in front of me, "Oh my God, I'm so sorry. It's already her lunch time so I assumed she's alone. I'm so sorry, honey. Should I come back later?"

My assistant, Chaeyoung, probably told her Mrs. Park is still inside and overstayed again just because our appointment time is just before my lunch time. Chaeyoung hated my client too, and being my wife's close friend, well, I'm pretty sure she would choke Joy to death in her place.

Speaking of which, Chaeyoung probably wasn't able to hold Jennie back from entering my office this time.

I quickly stood up and smiled, "It's okay, hun. Mrs. Park and I were already finished with our appointment for today, anyways."

Jennie's face lit up at that, while Joy's turned sour. I held back my laughter.

"I better get going, then. See you Monday, Lisa," Joy smiled at me a little before throwing a fake one to my wife.

The tension was thick as she passed by my wife, who was eyeing her intently despite the smile on her face.

The moment the door closed, her smile vanished followed by an eye roll. Now she's glaring at my innocent door.

"I know she's your client but can I wish for her downfall?" she mutters.

I chuckled, striding towards Jennie as I wrap my arms securely from behind her, "Honey, the fact that she has to see a divorce lawyer is already tragic enough. It's my job to win her case."

My smile widened when she relaxes under my touch and leans her head on my shoulder.

"Really? I've been seeing this divorce lawyer for years now and just married her earlier this year. Am I doomed?"