pose

A/N: Daamn I've been really busy these days so it was hard to finish any stories I've started although most one shots are almost done :( So here's a short one lol

Lisa solo coming soon!

-

It was like my body was on fire. Her touch makes me crave for more, and I know she feels it too with the way she grinds on me.

The pieces of our clothes are offending me and if we weren't just gonna be late for our class, I would've removed them.

My hands caress Jennie's thighs and higher, sliding them up underneath her short skirt when her mouth connected to my nape, sucking and biting.

"Nini," I growled when she bit the skin on my throat, that would surely leave a bruise.

In return, she giggled and pulled away. "Sorry Lili, I can't help it."

I firmly gripped her thigh with one hand while the other I used to bring her mouth back to mine for one last greedy kiss, forcing my tongue inside while her fingers slid through my hair, tightly knotting on them.

I'm not sure how we managed to be on time for our class, but I was combing my hair while her driver drove for us.

We were walking side by side five minutes before our class into our building when I saw my bestfriend walking just a few steps before us. She's our classmate too.

"Miyeon!" I called her.

I felt Jennie slip her hand on mine while Miyeon whips her head back to see us. I pulled Jennie with me as I walked faster.

"Hey guys," she smiles, her eyes flickering to my neck once with a brow raised but didn't comment anything.

"Hi bestie-in-law," Jennie chirps in with glee in her voice. She looks like she's in such a good mood and anyone would know why, just by looking at my neck. I sighed and raised my scarf higher.

Miyeon just gave her a small smile as she walked with us.

"Have you watched Red Velvet's new performance?"

"Hell yeah!" I grinned, "Damn, what a bop."

"Right!" she sounds excited. "Get your money ready, they're holding a concert."

"I know!" I laughed. "Remember our first time going to their concert? You were claiming Seulgi winked at you."

"Because she did!"

Miyeon and I are hardcore fans of Red Velvet since our middle school years, until now that we're graduating high school. Jennie's more into boy groups though. She transferred here into our school 2 years ago and we started dating just last year.

"We should really start practicing their new choreography before the concert," I told her just as we reached our class.

She grinned. "Wanna come over tonight?"

"Sounds good," I agreed excitedly.

Jennie pulled her hand away from mine then started walking to her seat, a frown visible on her face now that she's seated.

I was just about to follow her but our teacher already announced her presence, so instead I just went to my seat beside Miyeon's.

-

"Now go work with your partners."

My head whipped to the side, hoping to meet Jennie's gaze when I saw her talking to Jackson.