jennie's choreographer

My name is Jennie Kim. I work for YG. I'm rich. Talented. Pretty.

My years of experience in this industry has gained me confidence to be able to say those qualities myself.

Many news outlets have branded me as Korea's It Girl, being one of the most successful soloists in history. I've received various awards and gained recognition all over the world because of my hard work.

Those are facts, not brags.

"Again," my strict choreographer commanded.

Argh, alright. There are a lot of people behind my success, one of them being my main dance instructor the company has assigned for me since I debuted.

I really hate her but I have no choice since my bosses likes her work and I as well have no complaints about the outcome. She's really talented. What I hate is how she treats me.

No, I'm not mistreated. I wouldn't let anyone mistreat me, but this one isn't even trying to befriend me either.

"It's already past 2AM," I grunted with my hands on my hips, facing her with a frown.

The people around me often say I'm too nice for an idol, though of course I have my bad days where I'm struggling to keep my calm. But with this dance instructor? I don't dare hide my annoyance when it's just the two of us. I treat her like how she treats me, specially since we're together most of the time. It would be tiring to fake my acts knowing I'll be stuck with her everyday for god knows how long.

"Then you shouldn't have dared become an idol if you wanted something easy," Lisa lectures me with a fan on her hand, sitting over a chair in the middle with her legs crossed.

I rolled my eyes, "Easy? I've been doing the same routine for six hours now while you were just sitting right there the whole time! Not to mention that I've been practicing for three weeks already!"

She stood up, walking towards me. My eyes raked down her body. She's just wearing a white shirt tied at the back, exposing her flat stomach, and red sweat pants. Being a dance instructor must have a lot of benefits. I can tell just by looking at her body.

The short sleeves of her shirt were folded up, which reminds me of how boyish she actually is. She looks like a barbie when you think about her doe eyes, plump lips, and dirty blonde, long hair and bangs, but her actions are totally different from such barbie.

"Then stop wasting more of our time and do it right," she says sternly with her deep, velvety voice.

Suddenly, something came to my mind.

"Wasting our time? I've trained for years just to master dancing! If there's someone here wasting our time..." I bite my lip and looked at her with narrowed eyes, "Were you really just a perfectionist, the reason why you keep me here for how many hours or-"

"Or what?" she crosses her arms.

I crossed my arms, "Tell me, Lisa, are you into girls?"

With her eyes darted on mine, she slowly closed our distance, almost making me back away. I swallowed in nervousness and disgust, then looked away just when she lowered her face to mine.