the way i hurt you

A/N: Kinda inspired by someone's reality (a bit). Red, this one's for you. Lmaoo. Always be happy :*

L.

"Asshole!"

My head tilted sidewards, taking me five seconds to recover with my eyes closed.

Just for impact's sake.

"I'm sorry, Mel..." I muttered in a low voice and tried to mean it.

I just want to go home. This weekend is so tiring and I still have work to attend tomorrow.

"It's Hannah, you bastard," she glares at me before hopping out of my car. Dammit. Before she crossed the street, she even managed to lift her middle finger at me. That's how angry she is.

I reached for my cheek and caressed it with a frown, "Well... that hurts," I say out loud.

In all honesty, I kind of feel disappointed that I didn't feel bad yet again. Mel and the other girls I mess with were right, I am an asshole. I try to act like I'm sorry for their peace of mind, though.

I was just about to drive away when I received a text message. Seeing the name that popped out, a smug grin eventually made its way on my face.

-

"Oh, thank God you came!" Jennie rushes to me with her hands occupied by lots of shopping bags.

Pushing myself away from my car that I was leaning on, I met her halfway and carried the bags for her.

"Is the world ending tomorrow that you're spending all your money today?" I ask in amusement while she catches her breath. My smile instantly vanished once she let go of the bags. "You didn't even brought your car. It would've been a hassle to commute!"

And God, these are heavy!

I quickly walked over to my car and placed them on the backseat, the door opened by Jennie.

"Quit whining, of course you'd come," she smiles annoyingly while I scoff and round my car to get back on the driver's seat.

When I went in, Jennie's eyes were on the tissues below and above the compartment. She raised a brow at me, "Let me guess, you broke up with Hannah?"

I roll my eyes as I pull out of the parking space. "How did you even keep track of their names? Honestly, they just get even more angry with me being mistaken with their names than the actual break ups."

"Thank God you remembered my name," she teases.

"You basically were the reason I started messing with nameless girls," I chuckled.

When I glanced at her, she's already sighing while shaking her head.

"I apologized to her," I tell her.

"I know but I feel bad. Not just to all those girls but to you as well."

"Why? I've moved on, alright," I assure her but she just looked out of the window, still with a frown on her lips.

Jennie's my ex girlfriend. We were good friends before we started dating. We ended our relationship on good terms, or so what I liked to believe. Of course I was too broken and I despised her thinking she was just making up excuses, but I eventually managed to accept that her reason was a real Jennie thing. She wanted to focus on her degree and I decided to try and understand her even if its pains me. Pained.