poisoned

His lips were glued on my skin, tracing along my neck all the way behind my ears while his hands are feeling me up, one even dared to go all the way up through the slit of my dress.

"Jin..." I breathed out, pushing him away slightly. After placing lingering kisses on my bare shoulder, he finally stopped, one knee still on the bed as he hovered over me.

"I know, Jen. I can wait for you," he sweetly says, giving me a peck on the lips before fully getting up.

I smiled gratefully at my boyfriend for eight years. Since high school we've been together and it's basically what our families want too, everything's going according to their business plans. I'm just so glad it's Jin, the only man that I could see my future with and he respects my decision to wait. It's perfect, everything's perfect.

That was until I saw him one day when I went to his apartment, fucking his bestfriend, Jihyo.

"Jennie please-" he was cut off when my hand met his cheek harshly. I didn't even wait for him to recover any longer as I bolted out of that now disgusting place I would never want to visit again.

"Honey, a man has his needs," Dad tells me that night.

"I talked to his parents. If anything, he has so much respect in you that he didn't force you into anything so he patiently waited while playing around. Anyways tomorrow night they will come over to apologize. It will be better to get past this quickly, hm?" Mom sounded just as worse, if not more.

The absurdity of my situation left me with no choice but to leave my own home in the middle of the night.

"You are the last person I'd think of finding here," her warm breath puffs on my ear while her hand finds my waist.

"Leave me alone Lisa," I seriously said, getting away from her.

That's when I got the chance to lay my eyes on her. She's wearing a white long sleeved top and black shorts paired with pumps. When she reached to snatch a drink from a server passing by, I realized that her top is backless.

We're currently in a bar.

"I'm not doing anything, Jennie," she smiles coyly while offering me the glass.

I raised a brow, only looking at her.

She laughed, "Come on. You wouldn't be here if you wanted to be sober. I won't tell Jin if you're worried he'd see his perfect little girlfriend differently-"

"Fuck him, I don't care what he thinks anymore." I angrily snatched the glass and emptied it in one go.

When I opened my eyes again, she was looking at me in amusement.

"Okay. What did my bestfriend do this time to get you this upset? I'm guessing it's more than just him forgetting which specific jewelry you like for Valentine's?"

I scoffed, wishing it was just as simple as that. "As if you didn't know. He's your bestfriend. Really, Lisa? I knew your sexual appetite gave you quite the reputation but I at least expected you to be decent enough to not tolerate cheating -" I stopped myself, taking a deep breath, "You know what, this is stupid. We hate each other, how could I even think..."

"What? Wait, Jen, I didn't know," her brows were drawn together. What a good actress. She stepped closer, looking at me dead serious, "Tell me what happened."

"Jihyo happened! Now leave me the fuck alone!" I spin around, ready to leave her when she caught my wrist.

"Hey, I will gladly take all this lashings if it will make you feel better but at least don't think I'm an accomplice or something."