Chapter 2: Welcome to Kira Academy

I woke up in a soft and cozy bed. Nasa isa akong malaking kwarto kung saan kumpleto lahat. Pagkain, banyo, sala's lahat.

"Where the hell am I?"

"Kira Academy dear.."

I was startled. It's you professor Caleb. I said in my mind.

"Oh, you're a fast learner. How great!"

"Fast learner your ass. Get me out of here!" I yelled.

"Why can't you understand it? You belong here Ashley. Mapapahamak ka lang kapag nanatili ka pa dun."

"Really? Eh sa tingin ko mababaliw ako dito. Hindi ko kayo kauri Caleb. Normal na tao ako."

"You're not just a normal person Ashley. You have an ability. Ability to help us."

"Palayain nyo ako dito." Sabi ko habang hinahanap ang pinto.

"You're facing the door already."

"Stop entering my mind!" I said at binuksan yung pinto.

"Oh, hello Ashley. Come with me." Caleb said at hinawakan ako ng mhigpit sa braso.

"Ano ba!"

"Kung sana sumama ka ng maayos sa akin kanina edi sana hindi na kita kailangan pang kaladkarin."

"What makes you think that I belong here? Huh?"

He then stopped. Hinawakan nanaman nya ang sintido nya.

"Your hearing and seeing are ten times sharper aren't you? And do you think it's normal?"

I was shocked kaya natahimik nalang ako.

"Can't answer? Because it's true. You're different. Don't worry, we won't hurt you. Kailangan nga lang talaga namin tong gawin para iligtas ka, kayong mga mutant."

"Ano bang mangyayari kung pababayaan nyo ako dun?"

Napatigil ulit sya. "Mas malala Ashley. Magiging masama ka." Sabi nya sabay katok sa pinto.

"Good morning Principal Garenth."

"She's the new one?"

"Yes."

And then lumapit sya sa akin.

"Tell me your powers dear."

I looked her straight in her eyes. "I don't have power."

"Your wrong. It's still inside you. And I'll help you unleash it. For now, rest. You will start your training tomorrow."

"What do you mean still inside me?"

"Your ten times seeing and hearing isn't your powers dear. There's something more. Professor Caleb."

"Yes?"

"Put her in the lower section. She will stay there until she don't find her true powers."

"Yes Ma'am." And then hinila nanaman nya ako palabas.

"You're exceptional dear." She said and then we left.

"Strange." Caleb said.

"Why? What's strange?"

"Madam never said to a newcomers that he/she is exceptional. Only you."

"Should I be happy then?"

"You should! Because from the very start she already knew what your true power is. And there is a reason why she put you in the lower section."

"To test me. I know that one."